Royal Love(2)

Hey guys,
Hope u like the concept of this OS...let's continue with the story without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi sitting in mohsin's lap and apologizing to him...mohsin hugged her tightly as she cried...he removed her clothes, leaving her naked in his lap and kissed her again...she too started responding, forgetting her pain...mohsin knew she is hiding something...he broke the kiss after sometime and wiped her tears...she snuggled into his chest, listening to his heartbeats... mohsin made her comfortable in his lap and whispered I love u to her, making her smile...

SHIVI:(caressing his chest) Aap abhi bhi hum se naraaz h kya... humei maaf kr dijiye...humne aapka dil dukhaya naa..chahe jo mrzi sazaa de dijiye, pr khudse dur hone ko mtt kahiye..h.um..nhi se.h..p.ayenge..(Taking out her pain in the form of tears)

MOHSIN:(laying on the bed with her completely over him) bss...bss
..shh...bss shivi...shaant hojaiye... aapko pta h naa hum gusse mei kuch bhi keh dete h...vrna hum bhi kaha rhe skte h aapke bina... shh..bss jaan...(caressing her hair and rubbing her back as she was calming down) Ab humei aapki aankhon mei aansoo nhi dekhne, bss chehre pe khushi dekhni h... (kissing her forehead and cheeks)

Mohsin asked her why she asked him to get intimate with his other wives...she told that Pallavi and vedika taunted her that she has snatched him from his other wifes...they couldn't even become mothers due to shivi as mohsin loved only her...mohsin knew that they both r very cunning, so he decided to keep shivi away from them...he made her sleep, patting her head and slept adoring her...

NEXT DAY.........
Mohsin was sitting in the garden, busy in his thoughts when Pallavi came from behind and backhugged him...he jerked her hands, realizing it's not shivi's touch...Pallavi forcefully cupped his face, trying to kiss him...mohsin struggled to come out of her grip, but couldn't...

MOHSIN:(trying to get away from her) Pallavi...yeh kya kr rhi h aap.
..chodiye humei...aap humei force nhi kr skti...(angrily)

PALLAVI:(pinning him to the wall nd kissing his cheeks forcefully) umm..m...aaj hum aapko humse dur jaane nhi denge...zroorat pdi toh baandh kr rkhenge, pr aaj aap sirf hmare pas rhenge...shivi ke pas nhi...(holding him tightly and kissing his neck forcefully) Aap hmare h, sirf hmare...(Smirking at him as he was crying silently trying to come out of her grip)

Mohsin was feeling helpless as he couldn't push her as it will create a drama nd everyone will misunderstand him that he tried to beat his wife...moreover he couldn't let her touch him as it's only his shivi's right...Pallavi smirked seeing his condition and came closer to kiss his lips...she was going to capture his lips, but she felt a hard pull and fell down...Mohsin looked up and saw shivi glaring at Pallavi in anger...
Pallavi got scared seeing her anger, so she ran away...shivi saw mohsin crying badly, sitting on the floor...she held him, making him stand and took him in a private corner so that nobody could see him crying...

She sat beside him on the ground and hugged him tightly, caressing his hair...he snuggled into her chest and calmed down as she cooed him in her arms...he held his ears in front of her saying sorry as he felt as if he betrayed her...shivi shaked her head in no, holding his hands down...

SHIVI:(kissing his forehead and cupping his face) Nhi mohsin... aap kyu maafi maang rhe h...ismei aapki koi galti nhi h... humne kbhi socha bhi nhi tha ki maharani Pallavi aisa krengi...ek patni ko apne pati ki izzat krni chahiye...aur unhone aapke sath zabardasti krne ki koshish ki...
Aap thik toh h naa...(caressing his face)

He nodded and hugged her, snuggling into her chest...shivi cleaned his face with her dupatta and they both went to their room...Mohsin removed his clothes hurriedly and went to the bath area...shivi signalled the daasi's to go...they went and shivi locked the door of their room...she knew mohsin needed her, so she removed her clothes and went to him...she saw him rubbing his neck harshly...she went to him inside the pool and hugged him, assuring him that she's there for him...he sat on the stool kept inside the pool as told by shivi...shivi brought the soap and cleaned his body and pampering him...he smiled to see how she instantly changed his mood...