Janmashtami(2)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r enjoying this storybook...let's continue with the last part of this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik looking at naira with teary eyes... he couldn't control himself and hugged her, snuggling into her neck...

KARTIK:(guilty) I m sorry naira... I m so sorry...I know mene tumhe boht hurt kiya h, pr mein papa ko iss haalat mei dekhkr boht dar gya tha...unhe ese dekhkr mujhe mumma ki death ki yaad aa gyi...I know yeh sb mere behaviour ko justify nhi krta...mujhe koi bhi sazaa de do, pr ese chup mtt rho... (cupping her face) I can't tolerate ur ignorance...pl.ss...j.aa.n...pl.ss..
(Crying silently)

NAIRA:(jerking his hands away) tum bhi toh mujhe itne time se ignore hi kr rhe ho...tumne socha ki mujhpe kya beet rhi hogi...(with tears in her eyes) tumne toh mujhe khilona bnakr rkh diya h... jb mnn krta h pyar se baahon mei le lete ho...jb mnn krta h chle jaane ko keh dete ho...hmare rishte mei sb kuch tum hi decide kroge...meri feelings, mera decision toh matter hi nhi krta h.. ghar mei kuch bhi ho, bss naira ko blame krdo...chahe vo shubham ki death, keerti di ki shaadi yaa papa ka accident...Ohh I m sorry..tumhare papa right...vo mere papa toh nhi h naa...n.hi..h.u
..m.ein...it.n.i...s.tro.ng...(tears rolling down her cheeks)Mein thak gyi hu k.kart.tikk...p.lss.
...tumne hi kaha tha naa ki tumhe mera chehra bhi nhi dekhna h, phir kyu apne sath ghar lekr aaye
...m.ujh.e..ak.e.la...c.hod..do..pl.ss... n.hi..h.ot.a..ab...a.ur..(crying badly, taking out her pain)

Kartik was shocked by her outburst...he realized that he always blamed her for everything whenever it comes to family...he saw naira crying badly...he hugged her tightly, caressing her back lovingly, trying to heal her... naira wanted to melt in his arms, but his bitter words were ringing in her ears...she pushed him away from her and he fell on the floor... kartik was shocked, but he knew he deserved this...he tried to apologize to naira, but she told him to leave her alone...

A week passed by...kartik tried many times to apologize for his deeds...sometimes bringing gifts for her, decorating their room, preparing her favorite food...but she didn't talked to him even once
...they both remained sad all day, incomplete without eachother... kartik was heavily in guilt...he didn't even touched naira for once in these days as she didn't wanted him close to her...swarna and manish used to take care of her...everyone knew about their fight, but noone interfered...they just prayed everything to be okk...
Naira knew kartik was in guilt.. she wanted to forgive him, but not so easily...So she ignored him for a week to make him realize how she feels when he ignores her, neglects her...On the other hand, kartik spend most of the time in the dark room(where he used to be after naira's death when she was in goa)...he was punishing himself...he wanted to be back in his naira's arms, but he knew it's not easy for her to forgive him this time...

One day...kartik came in their room in the morning and took out naira's clothes for the day...it was his routine..he used to do her every work himself, even if she didn't wore those clothes chosen by him...he felt hurt, but he knew it was his punishment...naira woke up and saw him arranging their cupboard...she didn't wanted to punish him more...he had already beared much in this one week, staying away from her and family too...

NAIRA:(with tears) Kartik...idhar aao bachaa.. (opening her arms for him)

Kartik looked at her and she nodded...he ran to her and hugged her tightly, snuggling into her chest and crying badly...naira too cried as it was equally difficult for her too...she caressed his hair and rubbed his back...she felt his body warm as he had fever...she knew he might hv not taken care of himself without her...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) shh... bss..bss...bss mera baby...chup hojao kartik..tumhe fever h...(kissing his forehead) plss mtt rou
...tabiyat aur kharab ho jayegi..shh...(wiping his tears and caressing his back as he hugged her again) I m sorry baby...mene boht preshan kiya tumhe..khudse dur kr diya...(cupping his face) bss ab...tum mere pas hi rhoge..

KARTIK:(snuggling into her chest) I m sorry n.ai.ra...plss...m.a af..k.rdo...I..m...s.or.ryy..pl.ss...m.ujh.e...ig.n.or.e...m.tt..k.ro...me.i.n...n.hi..r.he..sk.ta...t.umha.r.e..b.ina...I...n.e.ed...u..(shivering due to fever)

NAIRA:(Pulling him closer and wiping his tears) bss...bss..sh..bss.. bachaa...shh..rona nhi ab..its okk kartik...mujhe pta h tum boht guilty feel kr rhe ho itne dino se... bhul jao vo sb...ab tumhari naira tumhare pas hi rhegi...(Rubbing his back and arms lovingly) hmesha...(kissing his forehead)

Kartik calmed down after sometime, but wasn't ready to leave naira even for once...she half laid on the bed, pulling him in her embrace...kartik hugged her waist, snuggling into her chest...naira put a blanket over them, wrapping her arms around him protectively...

KARTIK:(kissing her chest) I missed u naira...I m sorry...plss mujhe ek chance de do...I'll never repeat this again...plss nairu...I..m.
..s.or.ryy...(crying silently)

Naira knew he had been taking a lot of stress after manish's accident and then her being away from him...she didn't wanted him to feel more guilty now...she captured his lips, kissing him softly and deeply...kartik too started responding, clutching to her...naira caressed his back lovingly, pulling him over her completely after breaking the kiss
...kartik smiled and slept in her embrace peacefully as she hummed a lullaby for him...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) I love u kartik...mera bachaa..(caressing his hair)

THE END....
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys.. keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...I m ending this book and will start another one kaira/shivin OS(3) soon...

PRECAP: In my next OS book...