I care for u

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying my stories...I won't be able to update tomorrow due to my practicals, so I m giving one update now...This is a shivin OS...royal Love will be continued after this...let's begin with this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from shivi taking rest in her room...her mom fed her lunch and told her to sleep as she wasn't well...shivi laid on the bed and tried to sleep, but she recalled mohsin's angry face...she recalled today's events...

Flashback..........
Shivangi was not well today, but still she went for shooting...mohsin was shooting at another location so he didn't knew about her health...he came to meet her in between and came to know that she fainted while giving the shot...
He immediately rushed to her vanity and saw her mom packing her bag...shivi was lying on the bed lost in her thoughts...

SHIVI MOM:(saw mohsin) arey mohsin tum...acha hua tum aa gye...ab smjhao apni shivi ko..meri toh sunti nhi h...bilkul khayal nhi rkhti apna..abhi bhi itna high fever h aur inhe kaam krna h...(complaining about her)

SHIVI:(Making a cute pout) mein thik hu mumma...thoda sa fever h..

MOHSIN:(sarcastically) Vo toh humei dikh rha h...afterall tum itna khayal jo rkhti ho apni health ka...

Shivi knew mohsin was angry from her...her mother went to tell rajan sir that they r leaving...shivi held mohsin's hands as he checked her fever...mohsin didn't said anything and just ignored her...

SHIVI:(hugging him) itna gussa ho...maanoge nhi..(kissing his cheeks) plss maan jao naa...I m sorry...I promise next time se aisa nhi hoga..mein apna pura khayal rkhungi...(hugging him more tightly) Mohsin...atleast huggy toh kro...tumhe gussa rhna h, toh rho pr ignore mtt kro plss...jitna mrzi daant lo, chaho toh maar bhi lo, pr mujhe avoid mtt kro...plss mohsin..
(Her eyes welled up as he didn't even looked at her)

Mohsin knew what she might be feeling, but he wanted to teach her a lesson so that she never ignores her health in future...he maintained a stern expression, while shivi broke the hug...before he could say anything, shivi's mom came and told that they had to leave...mohsin nodded and carried shivi in his arms till the car...he didn't even said bye as she went...

Flashback ends..........

Back to the present, shivi's eyes welled up thinking what if he never talks to her due to her careless behavior...she thought that who would want an immature girlfriend like her, who couldn't even take care of herself properly...she started crying badly turning sideways and closing her eyes...She felt someone's arms snaking around her waist...she knew it is mohsin's touch, so just cried silently holding his hands which were on her waist...

Mohsin backhugged her, pulling her close to him...he kept his chin on her shoulder, placing his face over hers...shivi kept crying for sometime and then calmed a bit, still hiccuping in between...

MOHSIN:(turning her towards him) bss...bss...shh..bss bachaa...(wiping her tears and joining their foreheads) chup hojao shivi..
..mein yhi hu tumhare sath...(caressing her back, moving his hands till her waist) tumhe kya lgga ki mera gussa hmare pyar se bda h...mujhe toh aana hi tha apne baby ke pas...(kissing her cheeks) btao ab..kya sochke itna ro rhi thi...(caressing her face)

SHIVI:(pouring out her insecurities) Mohsin...I know I don't deserve u...mein boht careless hu, immature hu, apna khudka khayal bhi thik se nhi rkh skti...pr mein koshish krungi khudko badalne ki...tum jaise kahoge vaise krungi...tumhari saari baat manungi, pr plss mujhe khudse dur mtt krna...mein tumhare layak bnke dikhaungi...I promise mohsin...(looking down with tears in her eyes)

Mohsin cupped her face and saw her eyes wet...he hugged her tightly, caressing her hair, trying to assure her that he'll always be there for her...shivi let her tears fall, hugging him...

MOHSIN:(kissing her hair) yeh kya bol rhi thi tum...shivi..tumhe kisne kaha ki tum mere layak nhi ho...I know tum careless ho aur vo bhi apni health ko lekr...pr tum jaisi bhi ho, meri ho...kbhi tumhe khudse dur nhi jaane dunga...ab kuch bhi esa kaha naa khudke baare mei, toh schi mei gussa ho jaunga...aur phir manane bhi nhi aaunga...(breaking the hug and wiping her tears, cupping her face) bss ab...rona nhi bachaa... tumhe khudko badalne ki zroorat nhi h...tum jaisi ho, mere liye perfect ho...I love u shivi...(kissing her forehead)

Shivi was overwhelmed by his confession...she hid herself in his arms, hugging him tightly... mohsin let her be in his arms for sometime and then got up, sitting straight with the support of the bedrest...shivi raised a bit and hugged him, keeping her head on his chest...he held her in his arms and kept caressing her hair...

SHIVI:(snuggling into him) Tum late kyu ho gye...pta h mein kitna miss kr rhi thi tumhe...

MOHSIN:(kissing her forehead) Vo mene tumhare liye brownies bnayi h...phli baar..isliye time lgg gya...sorry..(caressing her face)

Shivi shaked her head in no and kissed his knuckles, holding his hands...mohsin smiled and made her sit properly...he took the box and fed her brownies with his own hands...

SHIVI:(feeding him too) boht yummy h...thankuu for this..abse tumhe hmesha mere liye brownies bnani pdegi...(eating herself, taking the box from him)

MOHSIN:(side hugging her) hmm jb tum kahogi, mein bna dunga... shivi..tum kya akeli khaye jaa rhi ho..mujhe bhi toh khilao naa...(Making a cute pout)

SHIVI:(chuckled at his cuteness) Tum khud khalo...mene mna kiya kya...(teasing him)

MOHSIN:(smiling) Mujhe toh tumhare haath se hi khana h, vrna nhi khana...

Shivi smiled and kissed his forehead...mohsin signalled her to feed him, making cute faces... shivi fed him with her own hands and hugged him at last...

SHIVI:(snuggling into him) I love u mohsin...I love u so much..

MOHSIN:(wrapping his arms around her and kissing her forehead) I love u too shivi...mera bachaa..

Shivi smiled and mohsin made her sleep, patting her head...shivi slept in his embrace and mohsin adored her...

THE END...........
___________________________________
That's all for this OS...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys...keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments... stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Royal Love(3)