My baby hubby(1)

Hey guys,
                Hope u r excited for this OS...let's begin with this OS without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira getting married to an unknown person as per her father's wish... she couldn't deny as he had given her his oath(kasam)...she agreed to married, unaware that she's going to marry a person who is a child by mind...She came down and sat beside a handsome man who was looking down as if he was scared...naira thought that maybe he too is forced in this marriage, just like her...She didn't even cried during her bidaai as she didn't had much attachment with her parents...her parents always neglected her and never gave her the love she needed... Naira was a businesswomen..she had established a big empire on her own...Kartik's parents were very selfish..they considered him just a burden and behaved very badly with him...they always used to beat him and would say him to do all the household chores...they married him to naira so that they could get naira's property nd her company somehow...kartik was so quiet nd scared due to them as they warned him to stay quiet or else they would not give him food to eat...While going to the goenka villa, kartik nd naira were alone in the car so naira thought to talk to him once...

NAIRA:(holding his hand) Kartik..
(He became scared nd his eyes welled up thinking that she'll also treat him badly like his parents) Kya hua...tum ro kyu rhe ho...itna toh mein smjh gyi hu ki tumhe bhi tumhare parents ne force kiya naa shaadi ke liye...tum plss mtt rou naa...I promise mein hmare rishte ko ek chance zroor dungi...
(Wiping his tears)

Kartik didn't felt uncomfortable... he thought that she's not bad like his parents as she talked to him so lovingly...he wanted her to hug him...

KARTIK:(looking at her) aap mere mumma papa ki tarah nhi kroge naa...vo boht maarte h mujhe..khana bhi nhi dete...boht sara kaam krate h...mujhe pyaar nhi krta koi...koi huggy nhi krta kartik ko...mein toh good boy hu naa...sbki baat maanta hu, phir kyu mujhe koi pyar nhi krta...
(Innocently)

Naira was shocked hearing him... his tone was not exactly like babies, but his body language was enough to recognize that he's not stable mentally...she decided to ask him once...she cupped his face and wiped his tears...

NAIRA:(caressing his face) aapko huggy chahiye...(he nodded Innocently) okk...mein krungi aapko huggy, pr phle aap yeh btao ki aap kitne years ke ho...

KARTIK:(opening his five fingers) mein five...five years ka chotu sa baby hu...pr koi mujhse pyar nhi krta...(Making a sad face)

Naira understood that he's a child from mind...she decided to take him to doctor once and to confront his parents too, but right now it was important to manofy him...she pulled him in her embrace, hugging him...kartik smiled and hugged her waist tightly, snuggling into her chest...
Naira felt shivers in her body as he snuggled more into her...she caressed his hair and back lovingly...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) aaj se aap mere baby...mein krungi aapko huggy, aapko pyar bhi krungi aur yummy yummy food bhi khilaungi...(cupping his face) okk mera bachaa...

KARTIK:(with tears in his eyes) sachi...aap mujhe hmesha pyar kroge, promise kro kbhi chodke nhi jaoge...mujhe raat ko akele boht dar lgta h..aap hmesha mere pas rhoge naa..(with hopeful eyes, finding love nd affection)

Naira was so touched by his words...she felt something different for him...she promised him and hugged him tightly...they reached soon, but naira didn't found any decoration for her welcome...she took kartik to their room...kartik was very tired so he hugged her, clinging onto her...

NAIRA:(locking the door and hugging him back) Kya hua mere baby ko...thak gya bachaa..

KARTIK:(snuggling into her neck) hnn mumma...(Naira was shocked hearing mumma from his mouth) plss...mujhe aapka name nhi pta aur mujhe mumma bhi chahiye... aap bn jao naa meri mumma..aap toh vese bhi mujhe baby kehte ho naa...

NAIRA:(caressing his head) aww...aapko mumma chahiye, toh mein bnungi aapki mumma, pr aap mujhe promise kro kisi ke bhi saamne mujhe mumma nhi bulaoge...sirf tb bulaoge jb hum akele honge...okk..(Kartik nodded and signalled him to lift him in her lap)

Naira smiled and picked him in her arms like a baby, wrapping his legs around her waist...she noticed he was very light..he looked pale nd lean due to lack of nutrition...she decided to take him to the doctor tomorrow...kartik hugged her, snuggling into her...

KARTIK:(Innocently) mumma mujhe changy kra do naa, phir mujhe aapke pas sona h...boht nini aa rhi h...

Naira blushed at the thought of him being naked in front of her, but composed herself seeing his condition...she decided to treat him and pamper him like a baby...
She took him to the bed and removed his clothes one by one, then made him wear his night suit...kartik yawned as he was feeling sleepy...

NAIRA:(Making him lay on the bed) baby aap 2 mins wait kro... mumma change krke phir aapke pas aa jayengi...hmm.(kissing his forehead)

Kartik nodded and naira came out after changing his clothes...she saw him getting scared and shivering badly on the bed...she ran to him and took him in her lap, sitting on the bed...kartik cried snuggling into her chest...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair and rubbing his back) bss..bss..bss mera bachaa...dar gya tha mera baby..(he nodded looking at her still crying silently) shh...koi baat nhi...mumma aa gyi naa ab...bss baby...aap toh mumma ke good baby ho naa..(he nodded innocently) phir good babies toh rote nhi h...mumma ki saari baat maante h naa...pr mera baby toh royi royi kr rha h..(caressing his face and wiping his tears)

KARTIK:(cleaning his face with his hand) Nhi...baby ro nhi rha..i m a good baby...mumma's baby...(snuggling into her chest) mein bss dar gya tha...mujhe raat ko akele boht dar lgta h...pr ab nhi lgega...kyuki mujhe mumma mil gyi naa..(smiling) mumma mujhe nini kra do naa...plss..

NAIRA:(kissing his cheeks) aww...
Baby ko nini aa rhi h...chlo aao... mumma apko lori sunayegi...okk..
(Making him lay on the bed and laying beside him, taking him in her arms as he snuggled into her chest, keeping his legs above hers) eyes close kro bachaa...(he closed his eyes) very good..mera good boy..(kissing his forehead)

Naira then sang him a lullaby and patted his head...he slept snuggling into her chest...naira too slept hugging her baby hubby.
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it..keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: Naira saving kartik from his so called parents, naira shifting to another house with kartik...