Second chance(2)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this OS.
...this is the last part of this OS, so let's continue with it without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from the doctor telling kartik that she's slipping into depression and may get anxiety attacks...he told him to keep her stress free nd happy... kartik nodded and went in to see naira, crying silently...he caressed her hair, sitting on the stool nd kissed her forehead...she held his hand tightly, looking down in guilt...

KARTIK:(wiping her tears and pecking her nose) shh...chup hojao naira...hum ghar jaa kr baat krenge iss baare mei...abhi plss stress mtt lo...hmm..(caressing her hair)

Naira was blessed that he stills cares for her, when he should've hated her...After getting discharge, kartik picked her in his arms as her foot was injured...he sat on the driving seat with her in his lap...naira snuggled into him, hugging his waist...kartik caressed her back lovingly and drove off to the outhouse...he took her in the room and made her sit on the bed...he brought dinner for her as he knew she might hv not eaten anything...

NAIRA:(stopping him as he was going to feed her) n.hi..k.hana...p.l ss...m.tt..k.ro...m.er.i..i.tni...c.ar.e...I..d.on.t...d.e.ser.v.e...u.r..l.ov.e...pl.ss...p.un.is.h...m.e...k.kart.tikk..pl.ss...I..m..s.sor.ryy...m.ene...t.um.he...b.oh.t...h.ur.t...k.iya...naa..t.um.ha.r.e...p.ya.r...p.e...s.ha.kk...k.iy.a..i..m.a.d.e...a...si.n...(crying badly, joining her hands in front of him)

Kartik kept the food aside and hugged her tightly, rubbing her back...he too cried as her question was ringing in his ears...Naira cupped his face and wiped his tears, kissing his forehead and cheeks...

NAIRA:(cupping his face) meri galti ki sazaa khud ko mtt do plss..
...mein tumhe force nhi krungi kartik...mein sirf ek baar tumse maafi maangna chahti thi, phir chahe tum maaf kro ya nhi...I know meri galti ne sb spoil kr diya naa...(with a heavy heart nd tears in her eyes) mein chli jaungi kartik...tum move on kr lena, kisi aur ke sath...vese bhi i don't deserve u...bss mujhse nafrat mtt krna plss...mein jii nhi paungi..(crying silently)

Kartik was shocked listening to her...he held her shoulders firmly, asking her if she would be able to see him with someone else...if she would be able to bear if he starts loving someone else...naira didn't said anything, just cried looking down...kartik pulled her in his lap, hugging her tightly...

KARTIK:(caressing her back) shh...bss bachaa...phir kbhi ese kaha naa ki move on krlo, I don't deserve u toh dekhna tum...yaha dekho meri taraf..(cupping her face) Ab mujhe sb kuch sach sach btao...kya hua tha esa jo tum itni insecure feel krti thi, mitali ne kya kaha tumse...plss mujhse apni feelings share kro naa naira...(wiping her tears and kissing her cheeks) shh...rona nhi baby..bss...

Naira rested her head on his shoulder, hugging him and told him how she felt bad when he used to ignore her; how she felt left out when he supported mitali and had dinner with her outside when she was waiting for him at home; how she was fighting between her heart nd brain that her kartik is only hers, but her mind refused to believe this; how she felt bad when mitali blamed her for stealing their designs nd kartik didn't defended her; how mitali warned her that she'll snatch her kartik from her; how she used to get affected by mitali's messages nd the photos she sent of them being together and enjoying; at last the video she sent of kartik agreeing to her proposal nd saying i love u to her...

Naira couldn't speak more and started crying heavily, clinging onto him...kartik now understood her side and hugged her tightly, caressing her hair lovingly...he told her that the video she saw was a fake proposal where mitali asked her that she wanted to propose mihir and so wanted to rehearse with him...naira was shocked knowing this...she held his hand and started slapping herself, crying vigorously...kartik stopped her and captured her lips, cupping her face...she was numb to react, but slowly started responding...she was sucking his lips slowly, clutching to his shoulder...they broke the kiss after sometime...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair and rubbing her back as she snuggled into his neck) bss...bss mera bachaa...shh..i know jo hua vo galat tha, pr saari galti tumhari nhi h naira...meri bhi toh galti h ki mene tumse zyaada uss mitali pe trust kiya...pta nhi kitni baar tumhe hurt kiya...tumhara pain, akelapan mujhe dikha hi nhi...I should've comforted u, assured u that i m only urs...pr mene toh tumhe yeh feel kraya ki tum kuch nhi ho mere liye...I m sorry jaan... I m sorry baby...plss mujhe maaf krdo...I m sorry..(teary eyed)

NAIRA:(looking at him) yeh sb meri mistake ko justify nhi krta kartik...mene tumhare pyar pe ungli uthayi...tumhara trust todd diya...I promise mein tumhara trust phirse jeet ke dikhuangi... plss mujhe ek chance de do...One second chance...plss kartik..I'll never do this again...plss..mujhe ek chance de do...(teary eyed)

Kartik started sobbing loudly, hearing her...he was very hurt by her question...naira hugged him tightly, caressing his hair...she too cried hugging him...They both took out their pain by crying in eachother's arms...Naira calmed down and half laid on the bed, taking kartik in his arms...kartik snuggled into her chest, trying to forget those painful moments...he removed naira's top and bra, snuggling into her naked chest... naira caressed his hair as he started sucking her boobs like a baby...she smiled as he took the plate and started feeding her the food...naira too fed him with her own hands...After dinner, he again hugged her, snuggling into her...Naira was determined to win his trust back and kartik promised to never avoid her nd make her feel lonely...

After spending some time with eachother, they slept peacefully hugging eachother...kartik was sleeping hugging naira's waist nd snuggling into her chest...he slept, sucking her boobs...naira too slept admiring him...

He next few days, naira tried a lot to win his trust back...kartik was overwhelmed with her efforts...he forgave her and decided to forget everything that happened...the family members came to meet kartik, but berated naira...kartik got angry and broke all ties with them, taking naira to Mumbai with him...

They both lived happily forever...
THE END...........
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...Stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: 10th OS from the schedule...