Accident(2)

Hey guys,
               Hope u r enjoying this OS.
...let's begin with this chapter without any further delay...
___________________________________
The scene starts from naira crying badly in kartik's lap...kartik rubbed her back and caressed her hair, calming her... he let her cry her heart out as he knew she needed it...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) bss bachaa...tumhara kartik h naa... mein kisi ko tumhe hurt nhi krne dunga...mujhe believe nhi ho rha ki meri family ne tumhare sath esa kiya aur mujhse bhi itni bdi baat chupayi...vo toh mene cctv photage dekh li, vrna mujhe toh pta hi nhi chlta ki meri naira ko uske kartik ki zroorat h...(wiping her tears as she calmed down) bss ab...rona nhi baby...tumhe bhukh lggi h naa...kya khaogi btao..mere baby ne kuch khaya nhi naa 2 din se...(hugging her tightly, feeling guilty of her silent behaviour)

Naira snuggled more into him, while kartik drove off to his flat which he had bought for naira as a surprise...he never thought he would hv to take her to that flat like this...he placed an order for food in the way only...As they reached, kartik took her inside in his lap and brought her to the room...he had kept many dresses for naira and all the material which she used...naira was numb to react right now...she was just clinging onto him, getting scared to lose him...

KARTIK:(caressing her hair) chlo phle hum bath lete h, tb tkk khana bhi aa jayega naa...hmm..

She nodded, looking down...kartik took her to the bathroom and made her bath lovingly, pampering her with so many kisses...he brought her out and made her wear a pink nighty so that she feels comfortable in it... he too changed nd naira sat on the bed silently...kartik heard the doorbell ringing so he went to take the parcel...he came back nd saw naira looking at his phone with tears in her eyes as he got a call from his family...he came to her and cut the call, switching off his phone...

NAIRA:(holding his hand) utha lo plss...vo boht tensed ho jayenge... mujhse n.afra.t..k.rte...pr...t.umse.. b.oh.t..p.yar..k.rte...h..a.ur..s.ahi...b.hi..h..n.aa...m.ein...k.is.i..k.a...p.ya.r..d.e.s.erv.e...n.hi..k.rt.i..m.er.i...v.aja.h...s.e..t.um.ha.ra...a.c.ci.d.en.t...(crying badly recalling that day)

Kartik pulled her closer and hugged her, caressing her hair...

KARTIK:(kissing her forehead) Nairu...tum kyu ese bol rhi ho... apne aap se pucho tumhare vajah se tumhare kartik ko kuch ho skta h kya...vo sirf ek accident tha... tumhari koi galti nhi h...aur rhi baat family ki toh mujhe nhi chahiye esi family jo meri naira ko itna pain de...unki vajah se tumhe 2 din tkk akele mandir mei rhena pda...bina khaye piye..agr tumhe kuch ho jaata toh...(cupping her face) bachaa..sachi sachi btao...tum thik ho naa...

Naira nodded and kartik wiped her tears...he served noodles and manchurian in a plate and started feeding her...she was eating very fastly as she was hungry from so long...kartik rubbed her back, as she coughed in between...

KARTIK:(feeding her) araam se jaan...mujhe pta h tumhe boht bhukh lggi hogi, pr ese toh gale mei phas jayega naa...araam se baby...(caressing her hair)

Naira nodded and ate slowly...she fed him too..kartik smiled at her concern...he kept the plate aside after it was finished...

KARTIK:(cupping her face) Kuch aur khana h...mene pizza bhi mangvaya h tumhare liye...khaogi naa...(caressing her face)

She nodded as she was still hungry...kartik opened the box and they ate together...kartik went to the kitchen while naira sat there only, lost in her own thoughts...kartik came with ice-cream for her...he fed her lovingly, followed by her...he then sat beside her with the support of the bedrest, taking her in his arms...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) Naira...ab toh bhukh nhi lggi..(she shaked her head in no) Ab btao mujhe..kya soch rhi ho jaan...kya baat h jo tumhe itna preshan kr rhi h...

NAIRA:(snuggling into him) Tum thik ho naa kartik...doctor ne kya kaha...(getting worried for him) I m sorry mein tumhe ese time pe chodke chli gyi naa...bilkul achi wife nhi hu mein...(telling her everything how she spent the 2 days waiting for her as she didn't even knew if he's okk or not) I missed u so much...kartik plss mujhe khudse dur mtt krna...pl.ss. m.ujhe...d.iv.or.ce...mtt..d.ena...m.ein..n.hi...j.ii..s.kt.i..t.umha.re...b.ina..i..c.a.n't...(crying heavily hugging him)

KARTIK:(Rubbing her back) Nhi bachaa...meri naira toh world ki best wife h...mujhe pta h dadi maa aur papa ne tumhe jaane pe majboor kiya naa...ismei tumhari toh koi galti hi nhi h...tumhare sath toh galat hua h naira...tum unki baaton se affect mtt hou jaan... tumhara kartik tumhe divorce dene ka soch bhi nhi skta...I love u baby...I love u so much..mein nhi jaungi tumhe chodke aur naa hi tumhe jaane dunga...(wiping her tears) boht ro liya tumne...ab aur nhi rona bachaa...mein tumhe boht dur le jaunga jaha koi tumhe tumhare kartik se dur nhi kr payega...hmm
..(kissing her forehead) meri health ki tension mtt lo...doctor ne kaha ki mein boht jaldi recover kr rha hu aur ab toh meri wifey h naa mere sath..mein bilkul thik ho jaunga...hum kal hi US chle jayenge, sbse dur...(hugging her as she snuggled into his chest)

Naira nodded as he couldn't live without him...she felt peace in his arms and slept as he patted her head to make her sleep...kartik laid her on the bed, hugging her as she kept her head on his chest..
...he promised himself to protect her from all the problems...he couldn't afford to lose her now..he decided to confront his family before going to US...

Next day, he took naira to the goenka villa where everyone insulted her nd blamed her for all this...kartik roared, breaking all relations with them...naira was shocked seeing that how much he loved her...he took her from there nd they settled in US forever...the goenkas soon realized their mistakes and apologized too...but kartik couldn't forgive them as he remembered naira's condition when he found her in the temple...

THE END.......
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...keep supporting guys... keep voting nd showering ur love through ur comments...stay tuned up for further updates...

PRECAP: kaira patchup when naira gets to know that the accident was done by mansi and kartik knew about it...