Chapter 6

You were just starting to fall asleep when you hear a ding come from your phone.

You groan and roll over, checking your phone to see a text had appeared.

William
Hey doll, sorry if I wake you. Just checking up on if this is the right number. -William.

You see that he already made a contact for himself on your phone. Smiling to yourself sleepily, you move around a bit to get comfortable as you text back.

You
Yup! It's y/n.

You reply back simply. You set your phone down and went to lay back down only to be interrupted by another ping.

William
Awesome, can't wait to text you some more. Go back to sleep if you were. Text me when you get up~

You read the text and chuckle to yourself,

You
Will do 😚

And with that you put your phone on silent. In hopes to be able to fall asleep, you turn so you're laying comfortably and close your eyes.

——

You wake up, it was close to 1pm in the afternoon. You were too happy about waking up that late but considering you slept around 6am it was alright.

You roll out of bed, grabbing your phone and checking it to see two text messages.

Mom 💗
Good morning, hun. I'm at work, just letting you know 🥰.

Text me when you can! Love you.

Both texts were from your mom. You smile to yourself.

You
Alright, mom. I'm up. Let me know if you need anything done before you get home. ❤️

But sending that reminded you that William had told you to text him when you woke up. So you did.

You
Hey Willy, I know it's kinda late but I'm just letting you know that I'm up! :)

You send the text, watching as it's almost immediately seen. You shake your head a bit to yourself.

William
Hey love, glad to hear you're up. Hoping you're well rested. I'm at work hun, feel free to text me whatever but I might be slow in responding. I'm a text away if you need anything!!

You read the text, smiling to yourself.

He's so sweet. You thought.

You went to reply back but then heard a knock at your door. You hum, putting your phone in your pocket and leaving your room.

You run downstairs, peeking through the window before opening the door.

"Hey Michael." You say, smiling.

"Hey, y/n" he said, leaning back on the railing attached to your porch. "I was hoping you weren't busy and that maybe you'd like to come over? None of my friends are texting me back." He said, looking kinda sad.

You snicker, "sure. I don't have anything to do anyways besides spend time with some kid." You say, teasingly poking his shoulder.

He shook his head, "you're the only one I've ever-"

"I'm just messing with you. You're fun to hang out with. Let's go." You say, smiling. You shut your door behind you and follow Michael as he leads you to his house.

Once the two of you enter his room, he shuts his door and you lay down on his bed.

"I see you finished unpacking." You say, smiling at him.

"Y-Yeah. I'm surprised at myself.." he said, pointing around his room.

You looked over, seeing a skate a board.

"You skate?" You ask.

"I try to." He said.

You smile and nod, "that's so cool"  you say.

"Yeah.. hey I had a question. Do you and my dad know each other? I feel like you guy have been talking a lot.." He asks.

You turn red a bit, looking at him. "N-No not re-." you were cut off, hearing your phone ding.

You look down, seeing a text from William.

William
On my break, hun 😉
*image attached*

You glance at Michael before you open the text.

It was an image of William's torso from just the neck down. He was wearing a black bottom up shirt with the fazbear entertainment's logo on it. However it was unbutton and his pants looked lazily undone.

You cough, choking almost. Not expecting see that. You look at Michael before apologizing.

"No no, it's ok. Are you alright?" He asks, looking down at your phone.

You quickly hide it. "Yup!" You say, giving a thumbs up. Your red face said otherwise though.

Michael just left it alone, nodding. He messed with a few things he had placed on his desk.

You opened your text again.

You
William! I'm literally right next to Michael. He invited me over..

William
Oh my goodness. Apologies. Hope you can forgive me.
*image attached*

You start choking on air again.

William
I just couldn't stop thinking about you at work. I'm so sorry. Text me back when you can, love. ;)

He had just sent a picture of well.. let's say he was excited. You were thankful he was at least clothed. But at the same time.. no you weren't.

You take a breath in, ignoring Michael who was staring at you.

You
I'm sitting in your sons bed... he's gonna see those. Quit it.

William
You don't like it?

You
I love it. And I'm mad I can't do anything about it. I'll text you later. Go take care of that :)

You sigh, shaking your head and putting your phone on silent.

You look up at Michael and squeak.

"I- Uh- Uhm- my mom text me that she uh.. saw my ex!" You blurted out. Smiling nervously as you rub your arm.

Michael hummed, "ok.. hey so, like we were talking about earlier. I could show you what I know on my skateboard so far!" He said, with the cutest grin on his face.

You nodded and smile, happy he didn't bring up his dad again. "yeah Cmon.. show me.." you say, following Michael as he lead you back outside.

——

😚😚 I didn't proof read this so I'm sorry if anything doesn't make sense 😚😚