Chapter 14

Michael hummed, burying his face into the crook of your neck.

You stayed like that for a little while until a small idea sparked in your head.

"Michael.." you say, sitting up and facing him. "How about instead of staying in my room all day again, we go out and do something." You say.

Michael shrugged his shoulders, "what would you wanna do?"

"Well.. we could grab something to eat first, then maybe after that we can decide what to do next." You say, tilting your head.

He nodded, "alright.. we could mooch off my dad for free food again!" He said, sitting up. "And before I get my ass whooped for leaving my siblings alone for two long, I can drag them with us just to drop them off with my dad.?" He said, squinting his eyes.

You nod, "sounds like a plan." You say, standing up. "Go round up your sister and brother and I'll get ready. I can't stay in these pajamas for much longer."

Michael just nodded, getting up and hugging you. He sighed, "Just come knock when you're ready." He said before letting go.

You just smiled at him, "alright." You said, watching him wave before leaving your room and ultimately out of your house to his own.

You then shut your room door, walking over to your dresser and pulling out an outfit to wear for the day.

——

You, Michael, Evan, and Elizabeth were all on your way to the pizzeria.

"So is that your girlfriend?" Evan asked out of the blue, making you shoot a glance at Michael.

Michael looked at him, punching him in the back of the head. "No she's not my girlfriend. Why would you-"

"Michael it's ok." You say, shaking your head and smacking him on the shoulder. "Don't yell at the kid.." you tsk.

"I'm just a friend." You say simply, giving Evan a smile.

He smiled back, rubbing his head. "I like you. You're nice." He said, walking around Michael to stand on your side instead.

You grinned, just smiling to yourself. You look over, seeing Michael grumble whatever it was he was saying to himself.

The four of you got there, Elizabeth and Evan ran inside immediately. You chuckled while Michael shook his head.

You walked inside, already feeling a pair of eyes on you. You look up, seeing William. You wave at him.

"Michael.. can you find us a table to sit at real quick. I'll be right you." You say, tilting your head.

Michael just sighed and nodded before walking off.

You walked over to William who hand Elizabeth and Evan climbing all over him. As you stood in front of him he stole a kiss to your cheek, smiling tiredly.

"What's up with the kids?" He asked, gesturing to his son and daughter.

"Well.. I wanted to take Michael to hang out with me. We wanted to come here for food and I figured if we dropped them off here you wouldn't mind watching them." You coo, patting his chest.

He grumbled, "are you serious? He knows I'm busy. He can't do me one favor and watch the-"

You cut him off, a kiss to his lips. Thankfully the kids weren't paying that much attention.

"Tell your boss that it's bring your kids to work day.."

"I am my boss!"

"Even better!" You call out, you turned and went to go find Michael.