Chapter 16

It was early in the morning when you woke up, stretching and mumbling nonsense.

You sat up, covering yourself with the blanket that was wrapped around him. You glance down at William who was cuddled against you.

You sigh, flashbacks from the events that took place just hours ago ran through your head.

You rubbed your thighs together, feeling a sore yet tolerable feeling shoot up from your core.

You just shake your head, getting out of bed, careful not to wake up William. You looked around, grabbing a random t-shirt you saw, assuming and hoping it was Williams, slipping it on before putting your pants back on.

Yiu stretch your body and let out a hum, running your fingers through your hair and making yourself presentable before you left the room.

You walk downstairs, the steps creaking softly underneath you. It was so quiet that any small noise echoed through the house.

So it was no surprise that you were startled when Michael spoke.

"Good morning.." he said, staring at you.

You looked over, seeing him sat on the couch. You smile nervously, "You're up early.." you add.

"I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep.." he said, glaring at you.

He knows.

You just turn red, looking down.

"It's fine." He says, standing up and stretching. "Wanna help me make breakfast for everyone before they wake up?"

You smile awkwardly, nodding. "Sure." You say, walking over to him.

You felt bad now, knowing he'd heard you and William. But he seemed fine. Seemed.

Michael smiled, leading you into the kitchen. "We can make.. eggs.. pancakes.. bacon.. ya know. The basics." He says, opening the fridge and reaching inside of you.

You nod, walking over to the cabinets.

"Could you grab the pancake mix?" Michael asks.

You hum a response, looking through the cabinet and finding the red labeled box. "Got it." You say.

You pulled the bag of pancake mix out of the box but then frown, "hey Michael.."

He shuts the fridge, looking over at you. "Yeah- oh."

The bag was practically empty. No way it could feed 5 people.

"Looks like we're making pancakes from scratch." He sighs, "lemme see if we have the stuff!" He says, rummaging through his kitchen.

"Flour.. milk.. eggs.." he mutters, setting everyone on the table. "Yup!" He says.

You smile, sitting up onto the counter, swinging your legs.

"You know how to make em?" You ask.

"Yup!" Michael says, grabbing a bowl and a whisk.

"Let's get to mixing." He says.

As the two of you work together to make the pancake mix, you reach over, pouring some baking powder into your hand.

"Hey Michael.." you say.

He looked up at you, "yeah-"

You blew the powder into his face. His face scrunched up and he spit out the powder that got into his mouth.

You just giggled, "oops." You teased.

Michael looked at you, grabbing the box and chucking it all you, causing the powdery substance to cover all over you.

You gasp, looking at him. "You're done." You say, tackling him.

"Jesus!" He yelped.

You sat on him, pinning him to the ground. You grabbed an egg, cracking it and tilting it above him.

"You know eggs are great for your hair.." you coo, teasingly starting to pour the yolk above him.

"Don't you dare!" He squeaked, wiggling underneath you.

As you were about to let the yolk slip out onto Michael's hair, you hear foot steps near you.

You sat up, looking over. You saw William, raising an eyebrow lazily.

You quickly get off of Michael, standing on your feet.

"Hello.. your highness?" You greet him, gesturing at his purple and gold robe.

He just grumbles. "What are you guys doing?" He muttered.

"Making breakfast, come help us." You say, walking over to him and poking his chest.

"And a mess.. Jesus Christ.." he muttered, rubbing his tired eyes.

You lay your head on his chest, looking up at him with puppy eyes. "We'll clean it up. Don't worry.. help us make pancakes?" You pout.

He hums, kissing your cheek. "Alright."

You smile, turning and seeing Michael stare at you two. He pretended to gag, getting up off the floor. He looked around at the mess you two made, smiling stupidly to himself.

"Let's get to cooking!" You exclaim, excited.

And so the three of you make breakfast. What a moment to remember this was.