Chapter 23

You and Michael ended up falling asleep, cuddled up to each other. You held Michael protectively. Soon enough you wake up, looking around sleepily.

You stretch a bit, sitting up in bed. You enjoyed the relaxing silence until Michael's door was barged open. You jumped, startled as you see William walk in. He looked at you, raising an eyebrow.

"He was upset, so I talked to him." You say, quickly.

William shook his head, "sure.." he mumbled.

You get out of bed, walking to him but he turned and walked away.

"Will!" You call out.

"What?" He grumbled.

You huffed, "don't get mad at me."

William just turned, pulling you into an embrace. He kissed you harshly.

You squeaked, tripping over your own feet. "Will-"

"You're mine." He growled, gripping your hips.

"I-I know- will-"

"No, you don't understand. I know how close you and Michael are. And you're mine." He growled into your ear.

You nodded, quickly. "I-I understand.. William I would never do anything against you.." you ramble.

He just nodded, his mood changing. He was now smiling at you, picking you up into your arms.

William was really now starting to take in what was happening. His wife left him, cheated on him, took two of their three kids, hasn't spoken a word to him since. Now you're in his life. You're the thing keeping him, somewhat, sane. If you leave, god knows what he'd do. He couldn't lose someone like you.

He'd make sure you never leave.

William carried you downstairs, kissing your head. "Let's do something.. I know a nice little place I can take you to. We can hang out and such." William said.

You furrowed your eyebrows but nodded. "I-.. ok." You say.

William smiled, now carrying you out to his car. You're in his car, buckling your seat belt when William starts driving off.

"S-So.. where are you taking us?" You ask, smiling at him.

William just looked at you, smiling. "It's a surprise."

You nod, nervous.

A few minutes of silence go by. You look out the window and you notice William take a turn into a shady area. The trees were tall and scary looking.

You shake your head, "William.. please. Where are we going?" You look at him, scared.

William looked at you with a confused face. "Jesus, calm down." He muttered. "I'm not taking you anywhere bad, doll.."

You went quiet, curling up in your seat.

William parked the car in a strange looking parking lot. William leaves the car, running to your side and opening the door for you. You get out the car, looking around. He offered his hand but you don't take it.

"Will.. where are we."

He just offered his hand again. "Allow me to show you," he grinned.

You then take his hand and he leads you through some tall, creepy trees. You then are greeted by a beautiful, abandoned lake.

"I used to come here a lot when I was younger. When I'd run away from my parents and what not. People used to swim here with their family's.. and because it was a lot closer to my old home I was able to watch it die down throughout the years." William explained, wrapping his arm around you.