𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣

𝖤𝖯 𝟣

𝖤𝖯 𝟣

- 𝖥𝖮𝖱𝖢𝖤𝖣 𝖬𝖠𝖱𝖱𝖨𝖠𝖦𝖤 -

\\JIHOON'S POV\\

The emptiness of my room started being very loud . I wanted to clear my mind for a while , so I decided to call Junkyu , as my best friend i hope he'll help me take my mind off a little . As I dailed his number...after "3 years" of waiting he finally picked my call .

ON THE PHONE :

"Hello?" he answered the call sounding a little sleepy .

"Took you long enough to answer , It's 2pm , and you're still sleeping?!" I asked in disbelieve .

"My god , I'm sorry mr.Park but why did you bother my sleep?!" he asked annoyed .

"Yeah , right...wanna hang out?" I said .

"Yeah sure , why not? come pick me up though" Junkyu said .

"Ugh , why did I even call YOU out of anybody?" I got annoyed .

"I was thinking the same thing" he said .

"I'll see you in 30 minutes" I hang up and started to get ready . I put some perfume on and left to pick that idiot up .

\\AUTHOR POV\\

Jihoon got inside his car and drove off to Junkyu's house . Later he arrived there and Junkyu got in the car.

"What's up bro?" Junkyu greeted Jihoon getting in the car .

"Yo , how you doing?" Jihoon asked .

"I'm good...living" Junkyu said and continued "so...did something happened between you and your father?"

"Same old shit of me getting married and I'm getting so fucking pissed of it" Jihoon payed attention to the road .

"YOU DIDN'T CONVINCE HIM YET?!" Junkyu gave that wtf look to him .

Jihoon's dad wants to convince Jihoon so bad to get married but he doesn't want to because he doesn't want a marriage...at least not anymore...it's hard to forget the first person who made his heart flutter more than anyone else..to him it seem like a betrayal .

Instagram :

p.jih00n

30 minutes ago