𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟪

"Yah! You two get in we're playing a game!"

Both of them got inside and sat on the couch , Jihoon was close with Yedam and Jaehyuk , Chaewon went to sit next to Jiyoung . 

 "so what are we going to play?" Jihoon asked looking at his friends .

"Truth or dare...we're going to spin the bottle to choose wich one we're going to chose" Jaehyuk said . "Ugh , dude...I turned 23 not 13 to play these things" Jihoon rolled his eyes at his childish friends . "Oh come onnn , you got a better idea???" Jaehyuk said . 

"Yah , dont start a fight todayyy" Asahi gave a glare to both of them . Jihoon and Jaehyuk stopped and continued the game , the first one to spin the bottle was Junkyu and it landed on Doyoung . "truth or dare" .

"Truth" Doyoung smiled innocently .

"Ok , Doyoun-ah....What's the dumbest thing you've ever done on a dare?" Junkyu smirked .

"Umm...ahh...well I once got naked once..." Doyoung stayed there awkward and facepalmed himself after realising what he just said . "Oh yeahhh I remember thatttt!!! Yoonbin dared you to hahah" Hyunsuk laughed . "YAHHH STOPPP ITTT , IT'S NOT FUNNY!!!" Doyoung covered himself with pillows . 

"Guys let's not forget there are girls here" Jihoon said in a cold tone and glared at the boys . "Ohhh we're so sorry girls" Hyunsuk bowed at them but the girls just shook their head as no . 

Then it was Yoshi's turn to spin the bottle wich landed on Yedam .

"Dare~" he said . "Let us scroll through your phone" Yoshi said . 

"Ohhh that's a good one becouse he always goes hiding when he is on his phone~" Jeongwoo laughed . "Yahhh , can I have another dare???" Yedam pounted . The other guys said no so he gave up and gave his phone to Yoshi . Yoshi started to scroll through it .

"Well....damn...I didnt know Yedam is a flirt~" Haruto smirked looking at Yedam's phone that was on Yoshi's hands . "Y-yah!" Yedam blushed . 

"hahaha wowww Yedamie is a playboyyyy~" Jeongwoo said and all the boys started teasing him making him awkward and blush even more . Chaewon saw that he was uncomfortable , who would not be after someone saw all your chats , she got up and snatched the phone from their hands . The boys looked at her shocked . " I think that's enough" Chaewon said and handed it over to Yedam . "Thanks..." Yedam bowed his head at her and she just smiled at him . 

"Wow , Chaewon is savage , huh? I like that " Hyunsuk smiled . 

Chaewon chuckled and rolled her eyes at his silliness . "My turnnn" Junghwan said , this time the bottle landed on Jihoon...

"Hyung...truth or dare?" Junghwan asked . Jihoon rolled his eyes .

"Truth"

"Ok....What is your favourite song when it comes to action in the bedroom?" Junghwan asked and everyone's attention was on Jihoon .

"Junghwan...are yo really only 18?" Jihoon raised his eyebrow . Everyone started laughing thinking about it . "Yeah yeah , now answer" Junghwan rolled his eyes . 

Jihoon stayed silent for a moment to think .

"Um... I think -House of Card- by BTS and -Maeak- by GRILLBEATS" he said and took the bottle and spin it . 

Just like this the time passed , they played , drinked , laughed . 

Jihoon was in one of the rooms of the house on his phone , chilling and resting a bit . Then a knock was heard .

"come in" Jihoon said . The door opened revealing Chaewon .

"h-hi...um...I-I wanted to give you this" Chaewon handed him a small box . Jihoon raised his eyebrow and took it , he opened it up carefully . It was a necklace .

He smiled a little , he liked it .

"Thank you...I like it" 

"Really?...I'm glad you liked it , since we don't know echother that much I didnt know what to get you , but I saw your outfit style those 2 times we met and I thought that it will match you" she said happy from his reaction . 

"Haha yeah...can you help me put it on?" Jihoon asked , Chaewon blushed and nodded . He gave her the necklace and she put it on him . After putting it on , Jihoon turned around to face her .

"I'll be looking forward of being your friend" Jihoon smiled . Even he didnt know why he was smiling so much when she was around...she was a stranger but a stranger that makes him comfortable around her . "Me too" she blushed a little .