𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝟦

𝖤𝖯 𝟣𝟦

- 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖳𝖱𝖴𝖳𝖧? -

||AUTHOR POV||

"So you mean he is seeing a girl...right?" Mr.Park smirked while looking at his cup of alcohol that he held in his hand .

"Yes , sir...Park Seonghwa informed us , he has a lot of people backing him up he also has his own men ,  including other businessmen's children wich you made a lot of deals with , such as Choi Hyunsuk , Kim Junkyu , Kanemoto Yoshinori , Hamada Asahi , Yoon Jaehyuk , Bang Yedam , Kim Doyoung , Watanabe Haruto , Park Jeongwoo , So Junghwan and Takata Mashiho ,  it's hard to catch up" one of the guards said .

"All of them are guarding him?" Mr.Park raised an eyebrow "Who knew their children will be so troublesome . Watanabes have a very powerful impact on Asia's business especially in Japan , it's hard for me to go against them and it will only cause me problem to mess with them , it's a waste . But I can't keep aside Kanemotos , Kims and Hamadas...non of them...I would destroy myself..." he chuckled "Jihoon knows who got his back , he is smart"

"What can we do , sir?" he asked .

"I want you to follow the girl he is with...do you know her?" Mr.Park asked .

"Yes sir , we already researched on her...her name is Jung Chaewon , coming from a middle class family" he said .

"Middle class?! He still hasn't fixed his taste on women?!" Mr.Park rolled his eyes .

"She is studying Finance in one of Busan's greatest Universities , sir" the man said .

"Pff...waste of time for a girl like her...anything else?" Mr.Park asked .

"No sir , this is the main information about her" he said .

"Anything related with her and my son" Mr.Park spoke .

"No...we will search more" he said .  

"Ok , get out and dont forget to keep an eye on the guys aswell" Mr.Park said as the man left the room .

Mr.Park smirked at himself  "Too bad to see another one go"

He laughed at his criminal thought .

            ---------------------------------------------------