𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝟧

𝖤𝖯 𝟣𝟧

- 𝖡𝖤𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖣 𝖨𝖳 -

||AUTHOR POV||

"Stop thinking about that! It wasn't you!" Jeongwoo yelled out of anger as he couldnt watch his Hyung suffering like this .

"J-Jeongwoo..." His hyungs were shocked to hear him seriously yell at them for the first time .

"For God's sake you didnt kill Yeji!" Jeongwoo cried out "It was your father , Mr.Park , who killed her because he hated the thought of you being with a middle class family girl . He wanted you to marry someone rich that brought only wealth and deals to his business"

Jihoon was left speechless .

"W-where did you get that f-from?" Yoshi asked shocked .

Jeongwoo sighed...

"I-i...knew before it happend..."

Jihoon went closer to him . His heart was burning out of anger , disappointment , hurt...

"What did you know? Tell me!" Jihoon yelled the last part almost throwing himself at Jeongwoo but the boys held him back .

"Jihoon calm down!" Hyunsuk said .

"No! He needs to tell me!" Jihoon said trying to push his friends away .

"I-I..." Jeongwoo looked down .

"SPEAK!" Jihoon yelled .

Jeongwoo flinched not knowing how to explain to him .

||FLASHBACK || JEONGWOO POV ||

"Hyung , I'll come back in a minute" I said as I was about to get up from his bed .

"Where are you going?" Jihoon asked as he stopped the game .

"Mother nature is calling me . Where else did you think I was going?" I laughed and he chuckled at me .

"Ok ok , hurry up! We need too finish this game fast! I have to go out with Yeji later" He said giving me a huge smile .

Gosh this hyung goes crazy for his lover .

I chuckled and nodded .

As I finished my business I was walking back to Jihoon hyung's room when I heard something that grabbed my attention , coming from Mr.Park's office . The door was closed , I slowly lean a little bit to listen better to what they were saying .