𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟨

𝖤𝖯 𝟨

- 𝖢𝖮𝖫𝖣 , 𝖥𝖫𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖸 , 𝖱𝖴𝖣𝖤 -

||AUTHOR POV||

"So...we meet again kitten" Jihoon smirked .

"Sadly yes" Chaewon said in disappointment . There was an awkward silence but Chaewon decided to break it "What should we do now?"

Both of them were standing in front of Jihoon's motorcycle . 

"Do you want to ride with me?" Jihoon smirked , but he still had that coldness that could freeze you anytime with his voice and face .

"NO!" Chaewon blushed . 

"Then let's walk" Jihoon started walking leaving her behind , she caught up to him . 

"Where are we going?" she asked , Jihoon just shrugged not looking at her . All she could do is sigh by the stranger she is walking with . Jihoon didn't want her to feel uncomfortable so he decided to start a conversation .

"So what's you name?" he asked . 

"Jung Chaewon" she said 

"It's a pretty name" Jihoon didnt look at her , he just kept walking . 

"T-thank you?" Chaewon said and continued "Can I know yours?"

Jihoon was about to open his mouth when...

"YAH , PARK FUCKING JIHOON!"

Jihoon frowned his eyebrows in confusion . They both turned around and saw the guys that chased Jihoon that night . 

"You pain in the ass" Jihoon rolled his eyes and grabbed Chaewon's hand "Run!"

"W-what?" Chaewon was confused and ran along with him .

Now both of them were running from the other guys .

"YAH COME BACK YOU BASTARD!" one of them yelled . 

Jihoon just laughed . 

"H-HOW CAN YOU L-LAUGH WHEN THEY ARE GOING AFTER Y-YOU?!" Chaewon was a little behind Jihoon , he was still holding her hand helping her to run fast .

"P-please stop , I-I cant go any further" Chaewon said . Then they entered in an narrow alley . Jihoon pushed her on the wall softly , her back hit the cold wall that made shiver . Jihoon leaned closer but put his face beside hers .