𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟩

𝖤𝖯 𝟩

- 𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖡𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖧𝖣𝖠𝖸 𝖯𝖳 𝟣(𝖡𝖣𝖠𝖸 𝖲𝖯𝖤𝖢𝖨𝖠𝖫) -

||AUTHOR POV||

"Guys , shut up he is sleeping!" Hyunsuk whisper yelled at his younger friends . 

"Hyung are we really going to scream to him singing the happy birthday song and pop the confetti?" Jeongwoo asked with a *wtf look* . 

"Jeongwoo shut up and do as he says" Asahi said slapping the back of his head . Jeongwoo groaned in pain and caressed his head . 

"Yah , listen..1...2...3" Hyunsuk signalled the boys and all of them popped the confetti and started singing the happy birthday song .

Meanwhile~ Jihoon woke up in shock "AHH WTF!"

Everyone started laughing how he had all the confetti on him .

"Wow...was this supposed to be my birthday surprise?" Jihoon said sarcastically . 

"Hahah happy birthday hyung!" Haruto said holding his stomach from laughing . 

"Yah , you want me to have a heart attack on my birthday?!" Jihoon rubbed his face . 

"Come on Cinderella , wake up we have a day to look forward to" Doyoung shook Jihoon . 

"It's 10 am , what are you going to do?" Jihoon asked still with closed eyes . 

"Firstly get up and get ready~" Yoshi said and he agreed . 

After he got ready everyone went toward their cars and drove off . Hyunsuk , Yedam , Jihoon and Junkyu were in the first car . Yoshi , Mashiho , Jeongwoo and Junghwan were in the second car . Doyoung , Asahi , Haruto and Jaehyuk were in the third car .

Instagram

p.jih00n

3 minutes ago