𝖤𝖯𝖨𝖫𝖮𝖦𝖴𝖤

𝖤𝖯 𝟤𝟦

- 𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖸 𝖤𝖭𝖣𝖨𝖭𝖦 -

|| AUTHOR POV ||

Suddenly Chaewon woke up from her sleep breathing heavily . Her heart was beating fast . What? Was is it all real?! The minute she turned her head to the other side of the bed , her heart dropped to her stomach , not seeing Jihoon anywhere .

"J-Jihoon?" panic started to fill her body . 

She quickly got up from the bed not wasting a minute , she started to make steps towards the living room .

"Jihoon?" she called again .

Chaewon sighed relieved as she saw Jihoon playing sweetly with their baby boy , Park Jungin , on his lap . Hearing his name being called Jihoon turned his head , look at his beautiful wife .

He smiled brightly "Good morning , love"

Chae ran towards him , hugging him tightly , like he would disappear anytime soon in front of her eyes . The dream she had was more than enough to make her understand what would it be like to lose someone like him in her life , she mentally thanked God thousands of times that it was all a dream . Chaewon believes in the word 'love' , she loves this man more than anything in this life . He was her shield , her comfort place...It made her go crazy , just the thought of him not being by her side . 

"Huh? What happend?" Jihoon got confused about his wife's sudden behaviour .

Chaewon just shook her head and looked at him .

Jihoon kissed her lips softly smiling from ear to ear .

"I love you , Park Jihoon" she said .

He chuckled "I know"

Then she turned her attention to her little baby that was on Jihoon's lap , giggling cutely while seeing his mummy .

"Aww I love you too , my cutie!" Chae took him from Jihoon and kissed his chubby little cheek .

Suddenly someone knocked on the door .

Jihoon got up and went to open the door .

"Hello! Jungin's favourite uncle is here!" Junkyu came in and went straight to Jungin .

Meanwhile Jihoon was glaring at him for coming in with his shoes on "At least show some respect!"

"Oops , my bad" he smiled innocently .