𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝟤

𝖤𝖯 𝟣𝟤

- 𝖫𝖮𝖶 𝖮𝖥 𝖸𝖮𝖴 -

JIHOON POV

My eye lids started to oped slowly...feeling a tiny body hugging me , as I looked down . Her head pressed on my chest and her arms were all around me...her soft hair over her body and on the pillow . The feelings I felt last night...strong and powerful feelings . It was something I would die for . It filled me up with thousands of emotions...I wanted her , she did too...wich made me the happiest person in this world . Hearing those three words from her last night , making her feel crazy , 'I love you' kept ringing into my ear every time she said it to me , it got me out of control .

But...

It was too good to actually be a thing...I caressed her long and soft hair , pushing it away from her shoulder . I hate it...it has to be this way...I can't get her in this fucked up life of mine . I dont want her to suffer and be sad because of me, if she comes with me , if she will be with me it will make her life hell...it's the last thing I want in this world . I'm sorry Chae...I just want to protect you and keep you happy , I'm not the man for you , I can't waste your time with a useless and fucked up person like me...my fingers went up and down her bare back . She shivered from the touch making her slowly wake up .

CHAEWON POV

I slowly woke up by the little tickles on my back , lifting my head up to meet two of the most beautiful eyes I ever stared . 

"Good morning!" I smiled .

"Good morning!" He said and ruffled my hair . 

I blushed by the scenario of what happened last night . I can't believe it actually happened...I buried my face into his chest hiding the way I was smiling like a crazy person .

"Chae?" Jihoon called me .

"Hmm?"

"I should get ready now , I need to leave soon" he said .

"Oh...I should quickly make breakfast! I'll change in a second and then you can enter the bathroom to wash up" I said and quickly got up not noticing that I actually was naked . I widen my eyes as I was standing up .