𝖥𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖫 𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱

𝖤𝖯 𝟤𝟥

- 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖥𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖫𝖤 -

|| AUTHOR POV ||

Jihoon quickly took her to the backdoor where Jaehyuk and Doyoung were waiting for her .

"Chae , go with Jaehyuk in the car , you will be safe" Jihoon caressed her cheek .

"B-But what about you?" Chaewon asked worried .

"I will be fine , me and the guys will fix everything" he said .

"Hyung , they informed the others , their back ups will come" Doyoung said .

"Jihoon-" Chaewon almost teared up , worried for her lover .

"Don't worry ,we will escape before dad comes" Jihoon said .

Before Jihoon left , he grabbed Chaewon's face and smashed his lips with hers , taking a moment .

Soon they parted .

"I love you" Jihoon smiled .

"I love you more , please be careful" Chae said .

"I will" he said and ran back inside .

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihoon went inside as soon as he left Chaewon , he hid behind the wall , looking ahead of him . The guys started coming one by one . Pure chaos started .

Jihoon went quickly by his friend's side , getting a knife .

"I also have the thing you asked for" Junkyu said , giving Jihoon a ring .

Jihoon smiled .

"Junkyu , you know what to do at the end" Jihoon said .

"J-Jihoon , you need to make sure you get out of there , you might die!" Junkyu looked worried at him "Jihoon , listen...w-we still have another plan-"

"NO! We need to do this...for Yeji's sake , for myself and for my Chaewon" Jihoon said as he refilled his gun "You guys need to make sure to be safe...I won't risk any of you"