𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟧

𝖤𝖯 𝟧

- WE MEET AGAIN -

|| AUTHOR POV ||

"Are they looking for me?" Jihoon asked Hyunsuk .

"Yeah they are . They're looking all over the city but they don't know that you're here" Hyunsuk said . Jihoon nodded and leaned on his chair "You look happier these days, did something happen?" Hyunsuk laughed .

"Nah" Jihoon smiled to himself .

 "You can't fool me Park Jihoon" .

Jihoon just stayed quite and avoided his stare .

"P.a.r.k.J.i.h.o.o.n." Hyunsuk called his name slowly "Oh come on , I already got the idea from your instagram post that you did a week ago" he said hitting the younger's arm annoyed . 

"Aish , ok ok...I'll tell you jeez" Jihoon rolled his eyes and explained everything that happend between him and the girl that he met last week in the alley . 

"*sniff sniff* I smell something...it's...it's ...it's LOVE in the AIRRRR , you kissed her so~" Hyunsuk teased Jihoon .

"Yah! Cut it out! How the fuck would I fall in love with a girl that I just met? "Jihoon slapped his arm hard . 

"Well , you really got something else than money mr.Park" Hyunsuk said smirking . 

"YAH! I SWEAR!" Jihoon got up , Hyunsuk started to run away and Jihoon chasing him . They were now running around the house , the other guys stared at them confused not knowing the reason why they were fighting . 

"What the hell is wrong with these two?" Asahi was annoyed cause they woke him up by screaming . 

"Same old shit maybe...who cares?" Haruto shrugged his shoulders not caring about the usual scene that is going on . 

"YAH! BOTH YOU STOP RIGHT NOW!" Asahi yelled at his childish hyungs and then both of them stopped and sat down where they were .

"Hyung...with all the girls I kissed and did it with , that means I-I..." Jihoon looked shocked at Hyunsuk . 

"Aish , chill , I was only kidding and...the answer to your question is no" he said . 

Jihoon sigh .