𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟤

𝖤𝖯 𝟤

𝖤𝖯 𝟤

-𝖸𝖮𝖴 𝖮𝖱 𝖬𝖤?-

|| AUTHOR POV ||

Jihoon had enough...he didn't know what to do it anymore...he just prayed to god that this will end as soon as possible . He questioned himself if this was what he deserved . No...he didn't do anything bad...it was his father's fault...that is what he told himself .

He was in the balcony to get some fresh air because he is really about to pass out from all the stress . When he marries Gulmi his father told him that he's going to take care of their company now...Jihoon didnt care at all about his father's business because he already had his own but he didn't tell anyone but his friends (TREASURE), he kept it a secret from his father...he just wanted a happy life and full of adventures but...wishes don't always come true .

Jihoon's wish was to become a football player but as always his dad , Park Haesoo , would take his one and only dream away because they said that he had a problem with his knee . Wich is not true . Jihoon knew he was fine...Mr.Park just never wanted him to be happy . That's all . Jihoon remembers that day when his couch kicked him out of the team . From all of those flashbacks he had, but it wasn't only his father at fault . Jihoon made so many mistakes , he can't forgive himself , Jihoon bursted out crying...He rested his head on his arms where they were on top of the border of the balcony .

Suddenly...he felt a hug on his left leg . Jihoon looked down to see who it was . It was his 8 year old brother...Hobeom...Jihoon sniffed "Hey buddy , what's up?"

"Why is hyung sad?" Hobeom was worried .

"Don't worry Hobeom-ah , it's ok!" Jihoon made himself down. to his level and patted his head .

"Oppa , can't you say no to this?" Chaeyoung asked . (his 13 year old sister)

"I tried honey , it's no use , but don't worry about it...I'll come and visit you often" Jihoon was tearing up seeing his younger siblings . Both of the kids hugged him tight .

"Oppa please don't go , don't get married to her..." Chaeyoung said .

"Hyung , stay with us" Hobeom was crying .

Jihoon could not do anything but just hug them tightly and whisper "I'm so sorry" to their ears softly 1000 times "I have no other choice"

Jihoon said but he wanted to change the mood so they won't stay sad . So the three of them got out and had some fun together .

 So the three of them got out and had some fun together

\\TIME SKIP\\

\\TIME SKIP\\

The three of them arrived home . The kids went to sleep and Jihoon was in the garden sitting on one of the armchairs that were outside...just looking around , thinking...then a pat on the shoulder got him back to earth...Jihoon turned his head around .

"Oh , it's you" Jihoon looked at his father then back at his feet .

"Are you ok?"

"What do you think?" Jihoon smiled at him sarcastically .

"Son , I'm doing this for your own good , trust me" Jihoon just stayed silent, not even looking at him "S-son" his dad got cutted of by Jihoon getting up from the armchair .

"I'm sorry but when the fuck did you ever though of me as a son?" Jihoon was pissed off "You never cared about me...what changed now?"

"I'm trying to be good for you" mr.Park said .

"Oh please , you can put your acting mask down , I already know who you are" Jihoon rolled his eyes .

"Do you?" mr.Park smirked "I should say the same thing about you"

Jihoon raised an eyebrow .

"I'm not the only who commits sins , Jihoon . You are my son , of course you have to take after me" he said .

"I will never be like you" Jihoon left before his father could speak anything else

"You are Park Haesoo's son , evil is in your DNA , Park Jihoon" mr.Park said , loud enough for Jihoon to hear .

\\DAYS LATER (THE NIGHT BEFORE THE WEDDING)\\

\\JIHOON POV\\

Tomorrow is the day...I'm not going to let this happen..my plan is going to work...I'll make sure of it . I was looking out my window where my parents and Gulmi's parents were .

"Let's see who wins dad"

"You...or me" I smirked .

TO BE CONTINUED...