𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝟩

𝖤𝖯 𝟣𝟩

- 𝖨 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖸𝖮𝖴 -

|| AUTHOR POV ||

Chaewon and Junkyu got out of the car as soon as they arrived infront of Jihoon's penthouse . Chaewon looked zoned out , probably thinking how will Jihoon react...will he also accept her?

Does he really feel the same way as her , like Junkyu said . If he does , then she could be the happiest person in the world . She can't wait to be in his embrace again . 

"You nervous?" Junkyu chuckled .

"Haha , a little" she gave him a small smile . 

"Come on!" Junkyu grabbed her arm taking her inside .

They both entered the elevator pressing one of highest floors , at 48 . They waited patiently until the doors of the elevator opened slowly .

Chaewon rang the bell of their door .

"You serious?" Junkyu raised an eyebrow and pressed the password so the door would open .

Chaewon walked in after Junkyu , soon her eyes met with Junghwan's . He opened his eyes in shock . 

"Omg!" Junghwan shouted as soon as he saw Chaewon "Noona-"

Before he could speak another word Asahi covered the younger's mouth quick .

"Shhh , dumbass!" Asahi rolled his eyes , then turned to the girl "Welcome!"

"Hi" Chaewon smiled .

"Come , he is in his room" Junkyu said trying to be quiet .

"Ok" Chaewon sighed .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

|| CHAEWON POV ||

I was finally infront of his room . My heart was beating so fast , I was afraid it would stop anytime soon . 

"Wait here" Junkyu smiled and slowly knocked on the door and opened it before Jihoon could say anything "Hi , buddy!"

"Hey" Jihoon spoke coldly .