𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟥

𝖤𝖯 𝟥

- 𝖨𝖭 𝖠𝖢𝖳𝖨𝖮𝖭 -

Jihoon was getting ready for the wedding that was in the afternoon .

"WTF! Don't do my hair like that , I look like a 50 year old!" Jihoon pounted .

"Stop being so annoying and just listen to me!" Rose , who was his cousin , was annoyed by Jihoon's actions and after some time Rose was finally done helping Jihoon "How do you feel?"

"Like shit" Jihoon smiled .

Rose rolled her eyes and hit his arm .

Instagram

p.jih00n

5 minutes ago 

Caption : Action 💥

Caption : Action 💥

343.762 likes  

See comments

@hyun.suk.choi99 : Let's go bro!!!

                                      p.jih00n : HYUNGGG ❤️

                                      hyun.suk.choi99 : nae? 🤣

@choigul.mi_ssi : My handsome groom 😻😻

                                     p.jih00n : ✌️

@do.young03 : Jihoon hyung looks good in a suit 🙌

                                     p.jih00n : thank youuuu Doyoungah🥰

@yoshinoriiiiii : Got it~

                                      p.jih00n : hehe 😉

@mashimashi01 : You look so happy hyung hahaha 

                                      p.jih00n : Haha tell me about it🤣

-----------------------------------------------------

Then Jihoon saw the ballroom filled with people drinking , laughing , talking . The room was decorated so well...but Jihoon had other plans . Before the priest got there . He left getting all of the money he had and his phone , he then ran away .

He passed the guards secretly and ran away for good . He got inside the car that was waiting for him behind the house . Inside there were Haruto , Hyunsuk and Mashiho . 

"You ready?" Hyunsuk asked Jihoon and he just nodded releafed . They decided to move Jihoon in a different city so he could not be found by his dad , when they find out that he is gone . 

They arrived there after 4 hours and a half . The boys had bought a house where it was only for them when they wanted to stay together or spend their vacation , since they were are all millioners they didn't have a problem with it . As soon as Jihoon arrived at his "new" home he immediately took a shower and wore more comfortable clothes that he usually wears rather than that groom outfit...after that , he decided to rest a little , he went in his room and slept peacefully .

\\MEANWHILE...AT THE WEDDING\\

Everyone at the wedding were worried becouse Jihoon wasn't showing up .

"Where the heck is this kid?!" mr.Park said and tried to call Jihoon but it was no use because Jihoon's phone was turned off "Aish , why is his phone turned off?!" he said and then the guards came running to their boss .

"B-boss , mr. Jihoon ran away!"

"WHAT?!" mr.Park yelled out loud in anger "That little..."

"What should we do?" mr.Choi asked stressed . 

"Everyone go and look for him , NOW! Go now , how could you let him leave?" mr.Park yelled .

Every guard went and searched around the area .

"You'll regret it Park Jihoon...You will regret it" mr.Park said and then smashed the glass of wine on the floor . 

---------------------------------------

Jihoon was sleeping peacefully when suddenly someone threw water all over him . Jihoon woke up immediately , he was in shock . 

"WTF!" He looked up and saw the person "Asshole!"

"Wake up Cinderella , luckily you didn't forget the shoe" Junkyu put the empty glass on the side table .

"Fuck off" Jihoon covered himself with the blanket . 

"Yah! Get your lazy ass up!" Junkyu said annoyed but Jihoon didn't move and inch "YAH , PARK JIHOON!"

"Shut the hell up , my god you're so annoying!" Jihoon said .

 "It's 9:00 pm , you've been sleeping since 5 pm , wtf?" Junkyu was pissed . 

"Oh...dang I slept at a bad time" Jihoon checked his phone . 

"What did you do to your old phone?" Junkyu asked . 

"It's inside the drawer , I turned it off because I knew that dad will call me , I knew something like this would happen so that is why I kept 2 phones" Jihoon showed his old phone . 

"But what about your social media? I'm sure they'll stalk you" Junkyu was worried . 

"Bro chill , I've thought about it all , do you think a billioner can not fix things? I spoke with the boss of Instagram and helped me somehow , to control the ones who stalk my account" Jihoon said . 

"So private?" Junkyu raised his eyebrow .

"Kinda like that , but it's safer" Jihoon smiled . 

"Anyway...I cooked dinner for you" Junkyu patted Jihoon's shoulder and then they both got up and went to eat their dinner .

TO BE CONTINUED