𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟤𝟣

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝖤𝖯 𝟤𝟣

- 𝖲𝖤𝖬𝖨-𝖥𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖫𝖤 𝖯𝖳.𝟣 -

|| AUTHOR POV ||

She got the gun out of the guards hands and pointed it at Jihoon , while her tears fell down her cheek slowly . A girl , desperate to be loved , but the one she loves...is in love with someone else...having a one sided love , breaking her heart .

"Bruh" Jihoon rolled his eyes and acted "Please , don't hurt me~"

"My heart scares you and a gun doesn't?" a single tear ran down her cheek .

"Do it!" Jihoon yelled .

She pointed Jihoon's head with it . He looked at her satisfied .

"I dare you" he smirked .

-------------------------------------------------------

"No! Please stop!" Chaewon Yelled out scared for her lovers life being at risk . The room fell silent and the people in there looked at her "You can't force someone to love you Gulmi , it's not fair for him . Not everyone in this world has to like you , why waste tears? If you really love him , then let him go , if you frame him only for this , you are wrong"

"Have you gone blind , Park Jihoon?" Gulmi started to laugh like a maniac "You better chose a girl like her...over me? Really?"

"Gulmi , stop this! All this is an obsession is not love!" Chae said .

"Obsession? OBSESSION?! Do you fucking have the right to say that? Do you think you are the only girl he has touched and IS touching by being so confident? Honey , let me tell you that the whole city gave money to him to try him , and of course he didn't reject" she said .

"Can you shut the fuck up?!" Jhoon wanted to break free .

"She doesn't know , does she?" Gulmi smirked and Jihoon looked away from her making Gulmi understand he didn't .

"What don't I know?" Chae was confused , deep down she knew Jihoon wasn't being all honest with her with the confession he did .

"Sweetie , let me tell you one thing , in a short explanation...he was a prostituite" she smirked .