𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟦

𝖤𝖯 𝟦

- 𝖲𝖮𝖬𝖤𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖤 𝖳𝖧𝖠𝖭 𝖬𝖮𝖭𝖤𝖸 -

|| AUTHOR POV ||

Jihoon was smoking one of the cigarets on the balcony . He didn't do it often , but he just wanted to clear his mind . He stared at the beautiful view of the city and wondered if Hobeom and Chaeyoung were doing fine...Even though he was free now he still was worried because he knows that it won't be like this forever . He was focused on one of the stars that shined more brightly than the others...

"I wonder if that is you" Jihoon put on a sad smile .

\\ NEXT NIGHT \\ AT THE CLUB\\

Jihoon as always found some guys and played billiards and set up a bet but little did they know that he is cheating , one of his best tricks . Like that , he won the game and took the money . 

"It's was fun playing with you gentlemen" Jihoon smirked as the guys looked annoyed . He wasn't satisfied with their reaction so he decided to do a little show cause why not? 

As he was walking he turned around to look at them again and showed them extra card he had with him . Jihoon smirked .

"YAH! Give the money back you bastard" one of the man said and 5 of them started to run after him . 

"I'd like to see you taking them away from me " Jihoon winked and started running while laughing because every time is different . There were 5 guys behind him and he was only 1 , he doesn't have his bros . 

Jihoon entered in an alley , they were far away from him . He then saw a girl around his age walking there . He then thought quickly . 

\\ CHAEWON'S POV \\\

I was going home after I spend my afternoon at my best friend's house . I saw that it was late so I decided to walk in an alley to arrive home faster . 

"I'm so tired" I mumbled to myself "Ugh , I want to get home as soon as possible"

It was kinda dark , there were lights but some of them didn't work and some were working but they weren't that bright . Then suddenly a guy appeared and pinned me on the wall . I was so confused and scared at the same time , then he whispered something in my ear .

"Don't say anything , just follow my lead" he said coldly and smashed his lips against mine . I froze at my spot...W-what is he d-doing? I put my hands on his chest trying to push him with all my strength .

Then some men ran pass us . Was he being chased?

\\AUTHOR POV\\

Jihoon heard footsteps . He saw from the corner of his eye those guys leaving . That time the girl pushed him away with all her force and slapped his left cheek and made him turn his face at the other way by the sudden action . She started to yell at him .

"What are you doing , huh?! Why would you do that?!" she was blushing a little . The light that was on top of them turned on a little , they could see each other's faces . Jihoon raised his eyebrow  .

"Feisty one , aren't you? I like that" 

The girl quickly looked away from the unfamiliar guy . Jihoon chuckled and shook his head .

"See you around kitten" he walked away . 

"I hope not!" she said and Jihoon laughed a little at her words . 

\\JIHOON'S POV\\

I arrived home and played down on my bed . I was surprised with myself why would my mind get stuck on that girl...all my thoughts ended up to her...I was laying on my bed facing the ceiling , I put my arm on my face not realising I was smiling the whole time . Then I slowly fell asleep .

Instagram

p.jih00n

10 minutes ago 

Caption : Money on my pocket but I got something more tonight 😚😏

 1,500 LIKES

See Comments

 @yedamie.02 : And what is that hyung? 👀

                              p.jih00n : I'm not telling 👅

@liljunghwan0_5 : 💸💸

@hyun.suk.choi99 : the emojis make me suspicious 👃🏻

                               p.jih00n : 👉🏻👈🏻

@jaehyukssiiii : my boyyyy 🥰

                               p.jih00n : my 💩

                              jaehyukssiiii : 😑😒

\\CHAEWON'S POV\\

I went home and I still was shocked by the situation that happend earlier . I took a quick shower to relax myself . Then I was thinking of him...

"That jerk! I blush "How could he take my first kiss?"

TO BE CONTINUED...