𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟤𝟤

𝖤𝖯 𝟤𝟤

𝖲𝖤𝖬𝖨-𝖥𝖨𝖭𝖠𝖫𝖤 𝖯𝖳.𝟤

|| AUTHOR POV || 

Hyunsuk slowly opened his eyes .

"Agh , fuck! My head" he looked around and saw some of the guys holding their heads or groaning from pain .

"What the fuck happend?" Junkyu said .

Looking around they were in one of the alleys , close to Jihoon's penthouse .

"Shit , we need to go look if Jihoon is ok" Hyunsuk said , quickly getting up .

"Oh no" Yoshi stood up running to the penthouse with his friends behind him .

As they arrive to Jihoon's home , they saw the door bust open .

"Fuck!" Junkyu mumbled .

The place was a caos , broken glasses , everything on the ground .

"They got Jihoon and Chaewon!" Asahi touched his hair in frustration .

"Hyung , what are we going to do?" Yoshi looked at Hyunsuk .

Hyunsuk took a moment silence "We need to find him , at any cost"

"How? They left without leaving anything!" Asahi cursed at them .

"We only know one thing...and that is mr.Park did this" Hyunsuk said .

'That bastard Wonho..." Asahi said clenching his fist .

"Why would Wonho do such a thing?" Yoshi sighed .

"It's easy Yoshi...Money does things to people" Junkyu said .

"You're right" Yoshi nodded , lowering his head .

"I swear I will gladly put his dirty ass back in jail for betraying Jihoon hyung" Haruto said clenching his fist .

"Enough!We need to go to Seoul" Hyunsuk said "Get the cars ready"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihoon was still down on the floor with his head down low . He didn't raise his head until he heard the heavy door close .