𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝟣𝟫

𝖤𝖯 𝟣𝟫

- 𝖬𝖱.𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪 -

|| AUTHOR POV ||

Jihoon returned her smile and hugged her "I love you . I promise I will always keep you happy . I will never let your cry , ever again"

"I love you too!" she said hugging him tight .

"Chae , but if I do...don't ever look back for me , ok?" Jihoon said .

"Stop it! I believe in you" she hit his arm multiple times .

"Haha ok ok!" he said .

Then they heard a sound coming from outside the room , where the guys were .

"Should we go and see what they're up to?" he chuckled .

"Alright" she said .

Both of them got up from the bed and opened the door . To their suprsise the lights were suddenly turned off . 

"Hyunsuk hyung?" Jihoon called .

They walked to the living room and there were stuff on the ground , the house was messy , all of a sudden .

"What did the boys do?" she asked confused .

Then there was a sound of something dropping from another room .

"Something's not right , it doesn't feel good" Jihoon said as he picked up one of the phones that has fallen on the ground .

"What is going on?" Chaewon asked worried .

Jihoon slowly got up from his knees , un prepared as someone grabbed him by his neck from the back . 

"Jihoon-" Chaewon yelled as her mouth was closed by someone else behind her .  

Jihoon started to fight back the guy behind him .

"Who the fuck are you? Don't touch her!" Jihoon yelled .

"Sad to think you've forgotten about us" one of them said .

|| JIHOON POV ||

I heard a familiar voice coming from that guy . I couldn't see well because of the dark . As I broke free from the grip of the guy I started to fight him with all I could . 

Chaewon was fighting to break free as she cried .

"Stay still you little bitch!" he said and tried to take her out side .