Chapter 10: Circus Of Plunders

(Apologies for me being gone lately guys. Haven't been in the mood for writing lately. But I decided to stop being lazy and create another chapter for you.)

Knuckles, Me, Amy, and Sticks are running.

"Knuckles, flank left!" Amy orders.

"I don't take orders from you! You flank left!"

"Why do we have to have this discussion every single time?" Amy asks. I roll my eyes with a smile as we continue to run.

An explosion can be heard in the distance. Amy turns her attention to it as Dr. Eggman's Octopus Bot emerges from a hole in the canyon.

"Behold, the awesome power of Octopus Bot!"Eggman announces.

Octopus Bot wiggles its tentacles, and Sonic runs out of the hole in the canyon. He then runs up to Octopus Bot and shakes one of its tentacles with his right hand.

"Nice to meet you."

Sonic runs around two of Octopus Bot's tentacles, causing them to get tangled. As Eggman struggles to untangle them, Amy runs up to Octopus Bot, carrying her hammer in both her hands. Octopus Bot tries to catch her with one of its tentacles, but she backs away just in time. Octopus Bot tries to catch her twice more, but she dodges its tentacle both times. I run in and kick it away. While the robot is distracted with me, she then hits the tentacle with her hammer, knocking it off and causing it to fly into the canyon and slide down it. We high five.

"Eh? Grrr!" Eggman growls.

Octopus Bot chases after Sticks, who jumps up the canyon, dodging Octopus Bot's tentacles as they hit it. Sticks then jumps backwards, causing Octopus Bot's tentacle to hit its head. Inside Octopus Bot, Eggman pulls on the levers, causing Octopus Bot's tentacle to swat at him. He backs away to avoid getting hit.

Eggman gets Octopus Bot's tentacle out, then Octopus Bot tries attacking Sonic, but Sonic moves out of the way. Sonic then starts running counter-clockwise circles around Octopus Bot.

"You know, this would be easier if you'd all stop moving around." Eggman complains.

Sonic continues running circles around Octopus Bot.

"Sorry, I can't hear you."

Sonic stops running, but continues dodging Octopus Bot's tentacles.

"Too busy running circles around your Squid Bot!" He smirks. I shake my head at his cockiness.

"It's not a squid, it's an octopus! Can't you tell by the size of the tentacles in relation to the head?" Eggman snaps.

Tails flies his plane towards Octopus Bot.

"Sonic, my laser-guided Unbolterizer is ready to go! I've got a clean shot at Spider Bot!"

"It's an octopus! An octopus!" Eggman yells in frustration.

Sonic is now holding his communicator up to his head.

"Tails, have you even tested it yet?"

"Don't worry, it'll work!"

A view of a crosshair is shown as Tails locks onto Octopus Bot. Tails presses the button on the right lever and his plane fires a yellow beam. The yellow beam misses Octopus Bot and bounces all over the canyon, grazing my arm, again, in the process. It eventually hits Octopus Bot's severed tentacle, causing it to break into pieces, one of which hits a stack of rocks. The rocks crumble and fall, and Tails looks down at them in shock.

"That's not good."

The rocks roll towards Sticks, who dodges them. Sticks jumps onto the boulder and runs on it.