Chapter 37: I Can Sea Sonic's Fear From Here

(Hi everyone! I'm alive XD. Sorry for the long break. Also P.S. couldn't find a gif XD)

We are currently battling Eggman's Obliterator Bot. I hold out my hand and my axe appears. Everyone, minus Tails, looks gobsmacked. Sonic shakes it off and quickly knocks the head off Obliterator Bot.

"That all you got?" He smirks.

"Ha. You were so distracted with phase one of my plan that phase two was executed right under your noses! Behold!" He points to the right. We all turn our heads. 

"Made you look." Eggman flees to his lair in his Eggmobile.

As he disappears, everyone turns to look at me. "What?" I ask confused, as I let go of my axe and let it disappear into my bracelet.

"Where'd the giant axe come from? And where did it go?" Sonic asks, confused.

"Oh, right! I didn't tell you did I? I got this from Tails a few days ago." I smile.

"Wow! But where'd it go?" Amy asks. I roll up my sleeve to reveal my bracelet. They all peer at it curiously.

"It stores my axe when I'm not using it. It's apparently very powerful so the energy needs to be controlled properly." I explain, repeating what Tails had told me the other day.

"Cool! Maybe we can have a little sparring session sometime." Sonic smirks.

"Fine, but get ready to get your butt kicked." I stick my tongue out at him and he rolls his eyes.

"And, since it's kinda similar to my hammer, I can teach you a few tricks!" Amy smiles.

"Great! Thanks Amy." I smile.

(Time Skip)

A sulking Eggman returns to his lair, meeting up with Orbot and Cubot.

"So... How was your defeat?" Cubot asks.

"Uh... he means to say how was your evenly matched battle?" Orbot corrects him quickly.

"Oh, you know, pretty evenly matched. If we were going at a point system I probably would've won." Eggman sulks, sitting down in his chair.

"A theoretical victory is the second best kind. Why not celebrate with a nice hot cup of tea?" Orbot hands over a cup of tea to Eggman.

"I've thrown everything I can at that blue gopher. There's gotta be something I haven't tried yet." He stares at the cup of tea. "That's it! What is it that Sonic's most afraid of?" Eggman turns to Orbot and Cubot.

"That someone will discover he secretly sneaks down to the lair basement to put on costumes and sing show tunes?"

"A good guess but no. He's afraid of water. I can't defeat Sonic because we always face each other on land." Eggman explains.

"Yeah, that's the reason." Cubot says.

"Time for a musical montage."

"Oh, myyyy..." Orbot sings.

"No show tunes!" Eggman yells.

*

Eggman draws out a plan, and assembles his invention while Orbot and Cubot are dressed up in rock costumes while playing the guitar and keyboard respectively. It is then revealed that Eggman has built a washing machine.

"As soon as my lucky shorts are clean, we'll put my plan into effect. I'll confront Sonic under water!"

(Time Skip)