Chapter 23: Eggman Unplugged

Knuckles is sleeping in a beach chair. Sonic, Me, Tails, Amy and Sticks are walking up to him. Sonic in particular is sneaking.

"This is gonna be sweet." Laughing, Sonic sprays whipped cream in Knuckles' hand.

"You guys are so immature." Amy says, arms folded.

"Tell me about it." I agree.

"C'mon Laika, Ames it's only a bit of fun." Sonic says.

"I love practical jokes. But wouldn't tricking him into cleaning the bathroom be more practical?" Tails asks.

Sticks giggles and tickles Knuckles with a feather. Knuckles rubs his head with his hand, his head now covered with whipped cream. The rest of the gang watch Knuckles and all laugh. A Fly Bot is observing them.

(Time Skip)

Eggman is in his HQ room, walking Fly Bot's video recording with Orbot and Cubot.

"Oh, I love this show. Hey, who's that blue guy? He looks just like Sonic." Cubot says.

"I'm spying on Sonic with my Fly Bot, bolthead."

"But he's not doing anything." Orbot says, confused.

"Eventually he will and then I'll learn something I can use. I just have to keep watching. And watching. And watching." Cubot sprays whipped cream in Orbot's hand.

"I believe the subject needs to be asleep for this particular prank to work." Orbot says.

"See? You've learned something from watching." Eggman says.

Cubot grabs Orbot's hand and moves it into his face, smearing it in whipped cream.

(Time Skip)

Knuckles wakes up.

"Oh, man, I taste great!"

"OK, he's up. Who are we gonna prank next?" Sonic asks.

I nudge Sonic with my elbow and beckon to the Fly Bot. The group spots the Fly Bot, who tries to hide behind a palm tree.

"Know what, let's head to the canyon and hang out under that giant boulder on the cliff." He smirks and I smirk as well, catching on.

"I don't know. That boulder's ready to fall." Amy says, acting worried.

"I'm not too sure, it that's a good idea, Sonic." I add, pretending to be concerned.

"If we're under it we'll be crushed!" Tails exclaims.

"Then my delicious whipped cream filling will shoot out like toothpaste. I'm in!" Knuckles says.

(Time Skip)

"I knew if I was patient this would pay off. I love technology. Let's go push a boulder onto that loathsome blue rat."

Orbot and Cubot are covered in whipped cream.

"We'll need a second."

(Time Skip)

Eggman, Orbot and Cubot are flying through the canyon in the Eggmobile. Eggman is checking his video surveillance on his console. The video fee shows Team Sonic standing in the canyon, below the boulder.

"That's right, stand there like fools. Because that's what fools do. They stand."

"You're standing." Cubot says.

"Quiet, fool."

Eggman and co. fly up to the boulder. After landing, Eggman walks up to the boulder.

"Once I push this boulder over the cliff, I'll be rid of Sonic once and for all." Eggman tries pushing the boulder. He grunts and groans, but the boulder is not moving an inch.