ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

The Promised Neverland

It's just the beginning Willow~

.

.

.

.

.

.

I yawned as I stretched out my arms until a heard a wonderful popping sound coming from my back. 

"What time is it." I barley even mumbled, now rubbing my eyes.

'Maybe I should just go back to sleep.'

I opened my eyes and suddenly wore a very confused face.

 I would have usually completely freaked out but I was still half asleep.

I was sitting in a ........ waiting room?

 There was only a few chairs and it was a really small room. The seats were all blue and white and there were no windows. Just a huge white door to the left of me about eight feet tall. 

And that very moment is when I came to my fricken senses.

'WAIT! WERE AM I?!'

I frantically looked around the room as if I would find the answer on the walls or floors like an idiot. 

I then looked down at myself and almost screamed like bloody murder. 

"I look like I'm eleven. And why am I wearing all white?!"

I started breathing really heavily and was now looking around the room again for an answer that I wouldn't find in this simple room.

Right then at that moment I heard a quite creek. 

I snapped my head towards the door in instinct to be meeting eyes with a tall women with black hair. She was wearing what looked like a female housekeeper outfit and had her hair in a bun. 

To be honest she looked kinda like a maid that would work for Kings and Queen you know?

Although as I examined her I could tell she was doing the exact same thing to me. 

She had an uneasy look as if she didn't wanna be here and kept looking back at the door. 

'Yea ten bucks she wanted to run away the moment she entered here.'

I smirked widely but still kept my composer in case she could be some sort of threat to me.

My eyes widened as I kept looking at the women.