ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18

The Promised Neverland

I flopped down on my bed exhausted from the day. Ray and I had been playing with the kids for the rest of the day. The was a good four to five hours! How were the kids still not tired?!

I shifted myself a bit in bed and closed my eyes to think.

I wouldn't let myself go to sleep unless I thought of a plan to save Ray.

'Wait- Can't I just do what Emma did-?'

I paused for a moment taking in everything.

'I'M SO FRICKEN DUMB I SHOULD OF JUST THOUGH OF THAT BEFORE!'

I curled up into a ball on my bed a replayed the past few hours in my head.

-Flashback-

I was sitting on the grass with my head held high and Ray was sitting right next to me in the same position. 

"There! You guys are sitting on your thrones right now!" Sherry said with a giggle.

"HAHAHAHA I am the bandit here to capture the queen!" Yvette said standing a small ways from up with a cardboard sword. "Yvette? I thought you were the maid?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "Yea but now i'm the bandit! Here to capture you!" "Well this game got dark quickly." Ray said with an eye roll.

Yvette ran to me but Jasper jumped in front of me. "As the knight I will protect the queen!" he exclaimed and fought Yvette with another cardboard sword. Yvette eventually slashed Jasper across the chest and he gasped. Jasper held his chest and fell backwards rather dramatically. "I-I'm sorry I f-failed you my q-queen." He whispered, then he closed his eyes stuck his tongue out and made a bleh sound.

Yvette laughed evilly- well she tried. Jemima ran up to the scene with Phil right behind her. "Stop right there! We will have Sherry call our nine hundred and eleven soldiers on you!" Phil said with an adorable fierce face. 

'Wait did Phil just copy 911? How does he even know what that is?'

I leaned over to the side a bit a whispered to Ray, "Ray where did Phil find out about 911?" "Oh Emma showed him a police picture book." I was snapped back into reality when I felt a small tug on my arm.

"I WON'T LEAVE TILL I CAPTURE THE QUEEN!!!!"

"Follow me!" Yvette whispered and I stood up and she pulled me across the field and up to the house. 

'Maybe I should say something?'

"Help! Please save me!" I yelled to the kids as they all chased after us.

"Can you climb up the tree?" Yvette whispered and I nodded. I climbed to a stable branch and sat on it with my hands behind my back.

"This is so stupid." I heard Ray mumble from the bottom of the tree. 

"Hi Ray-ray long time no see huh?" I said and the male looked up to me. "Why are you in the tree?" he asked with a ಠ_ಠ face.

"I'm sorry but I am just too kidnapped to understand you." I said dramatically placing the back of my hand on my forehead.

"That doesn't even make sense!" Ray argued with the same look.

I giggled removed my hand from my forehead.

And this went on for the rest of the day. Me acting stupid and Ray having to deal with my stupidity.

-Flashback End-

I rolled around a bit more on my bed thinking if if i prepared everything for tomorrow night.

Help Don learn with the rope- ✓

Teach to kids to zipline and catch eachother- ✓

Go over the plan with Norman after saving Ray(Because he is the only other person who knows)- ✓

Steal all of the books Ray has read- ✓

Keep everyone happy and ready for this- ✓

Save Ray- □

I sighed at the last question I thought of with a worried face.

'I will save him!'

Ello everyone! Looks like the escape is coming close! I hope you enjoyed!

Question for the day-

Who is better? Emma, Norman, Ray, Don, Gilda, Nat, or Anna?