ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4

The Promised Neverland

I ran down the halls carrying my very important book with me to the bedroom.

When I arrived I saw Ray leaving with a smirk on his face.

'Oh frick! I missed it! (ಥ﹏ಥ)'

I waited till Ray was out of sight and then walked up to the oak door.

 Being quite I opened the door just in time to see the scene were Norman's eyes go wide in realization. 

I just stood there for a second letting him think. Till I started to get bored. And because I was bored, I was going to go annoy Norman. 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I let my shoe made a sound on the wood floor to get his attention.

He looked up quickly with a worried expression.

I thought he would relax when he saw it was me but to my surprise he got more stiff.

'Wait. Oh it's probably about all those theories of why I was here when they were talking in the library.'

"Hey." I said walking farther towards him. "You okay?"

I sat on the bed next to me and he looked up at me smiling. "Yea. I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"Because you just had an intense talk with Ray? Do you have amnesia or something?" I said tilting my head to the side confused.

I decided to leave out the nickname for this conversation.

His eyes widened. 

"You heard all of that?!" He said with a worried expression. 

I just nodded while smiling and turned to look at the wall in front of me.

"So. Whats he a spy for?" 

Of course I already know this but Norman didn't know I knew and I wasn't planning on telling him anytime soon.

Norman froze up.

 He put his hand on his head and shook it side to side. 

"When we go outside meet me by the tree where you and Ray were reading yesterday. I will tell you then."

I just nodded and got up walking towards the door but stopped before I left.