ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10

The Promised Neverland

"Morning Emma." I said walking up to the orange haired girl's bed.

She gave me a small smile before saying, "Morning." in a monotone voice.

Emma and Ray had started to put up the 'depressed' act like they did in the show but this time it was fake and they were just acting.

'Did I do a good thing from stopping Normans shipping?'

(A/n- I sounds like Willow stopped Norman from getting shipped with someone. ☼.☼)

I walked over to my bed and opened my side shelf to revel my thirteenth book that Ray has read. I quickly grabbed it and set it on my bed to prepare it for later's plan.

The plan wasn't anything big just a way to go bring Norman breakfast easily.

We all walked into the dining hall and everyone start to eat but me. I walked up to Isabella and told her I forgot my book and wanted to go get it and she allowed me.

I smirked and walked off snatching a couple of apples in the process.

After that I bolted outside I needed to be as quick as possible. 

I used my speed to get me to the forest in no time but I had to look around a bit due to Norman having to move around so no one would find him.

I spotted a white bundle of hair and ran towards it to see Norman.

"Hey Norman here you go! I got to get back before mom suspects anything!" I yelled quickly tossed the apples to him and bolting back up to the house.

"Now were is Wings of fire The Dragonet Prophecy!?"

(A/n- I fully recommend these books!)

I saw it on the bed and snatched it and walked back to the dining hall.

"I'm sorry Isabella I couldn't find it and soon realized I had dropped it under my bed." I said to to housekeeper making up a random lie.

She nodded in understanding and I grinned.

I walked over to the table that the others were sitting at and sat down.

---Timeskip---