ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9

The Promised Neverland

They all stared at me with blank faces and blinked a couple of times.

I just looked down in shame.

"A... Demon?" Ray asked and I gave a small nod.

'Wow good job self. They hate you now!'

Tears threatened my eyes once again and a stared at the ground with a blank face.

"I-I know you won't trust me now. And you probably hate me."

I looked up at them tears still brimming my eyes.

"But! I just wanna let you know you the greatest friends I'll ever have!"

I couldn't finish before Emma ran up to me and engulfed me in a hug.

"W-wha? But I-I'm a demon! You should hate me!" I stuttered out in confusion.

"I don't care if your a demon for gods sake!" Emma said still hugging me tight. "I know your good! Even if your a demon! You've helped us so much what kind of friend would I be if I just abandoned you right here and now?!"

I started to cry again but this time it was different. I wasn't crying tears of pain and sorrow but of relief and happiness.

 It was kinda hard to hug her cause she was leaning on her crutches.

I buried my head in her neck and felt a tug on the back of my shift ripping me out of Emma's arms into there's.

I felt arms wrap around me and I heard a voice.

"You think I'm gonna just let Emma hog you with hugging?"

'RAY!'

He smirked and continued, "When we met I knew there was something off about you, I just couldn't pinpoint it. But this makes sense. If you were an awful demon you would have eaten us by now."

I smiled and buried my head into his neck smiling.

We parted from the hug after a few seconds and I turned to see Emma with stars in her eyes again.

'Really? -_-'

I tuned over to Norman and he was smiling.

"I still wanna be friends too Willow."

I smiled brightly and engulfed him in a hug and parting from it a few seconds later.

I turned to all of them my eyes still brimming with tears of happiness and I gave them my best closed eyes smile.

"Thank you all." I mumbled under my breath right before we heard a bell. 

"Time for bed children!" Isabella yelled. 

I could tell her voice had a little annoyance in it and I smirked.

"All you you stay up late tonight. I'm gonna get Don and Gilda too and we'll come back out here. Then you guys can ask me any questions." I said still smiling.

"Any?" Norman asked and I responded with a firm nod.

---Timeskip---

"Ok. Now that that's over with." I started.

Wait let me help you understand a little bit better. 

So we just got done telling Don and Gilda about my secret of being a demon. They accepted me too which surprised me honestly because I thought we weren't that close but I guess I was wrong. We were now sitting in the same spot in the forest where I told the trio about me being a demon.

"Any questions?" I asked look around until Emma asked the question everyone had been wondering.

"D-do you eat humans?" she stuttered out in fear for my answer.

I gave her a warm smile before saying, "Never."

They all looked up at me in surprise.

"Eating humans is gross. And who would want to eat a brain? Chocolate is much better to me." I said and Norman chuckled.

"Why do you look human when the other demons don't?" Norman asked, being one of the kids who has seen a demon.

I laughed and thought for a second, "Now that's a hard one." 

They all looked up at me in curiosity.

"You see I don't know. I was just born like this."

He nodded and Ray asked me something I wasn't prepared for.

"How did you end up here. The truth this time."

I froze.

'That involves breaking the fourth wall.'

I sighed before speaking, "You want to complete truth? Because you won't think I'm telling the truth trust me."

He nodded and I took a deep breath.

"I'm actually not from this world." I said bluntly as ever awaiting there reactions.

They all froze.

"What do you mean?" Don asked and I smiled.

"Exactly what it sounds like. I'm not from this world. In my world your all actually just a TV show.

No one spoke until Don realized it. 

"Wait. So people in your world find it entertaining to watch us in pain?!"

They all whipped there heads towards me.

"Oh no no. In our world none of this actually happened. It was just a script written by a couple of people who animated it and then people watch it and think its fake." I responded.

"Did you watch it?" Ray asked out of the blue.

"Hm?"

"Did you watch the show about us?"

"..."

"Yes. It's called The Promised Neverland." I said, not smiling this time.

It was and awkward silence until Emma decided to break it with something more happy.

"How did you end up coming to this world then?" She asked tilting her head to the side in couriousness.

I laughed awkwardly and looked to the side embarrassed and all red.

"Evening Star." I mumbled to were they could barley even hear.

---After telling everything---

"Well that's interesting." Gilda said as I finished.

"Wait." Emma said and everyone turned to her. 

"Willow if your a high class demon then does that mean you control all thee humans and a lot of demons?"

I grinned and said, "I suppose so. I am just one under the lead of demons after all-."

"YOU WHAT?!" She yelled at me surprised.

I chuckled and rubbed the back of my neck. 

Hoi! I hope you liked this one! Seems like they found out about being an anime!

Question for the day-

Would you forgive Willow?