ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16

The Promised Neverland

'Ok where could he be?'

I ran down the hall and to the dining hall door. I had already looked in every other place he would be so this has to be it!

"Ray-ray?" I called out as I opened the wooden door, looking inside the room. I walked in and closed the door behind me. "Are you in here?" I walked further into the room looking around till I spotted a certain young male. He was just standing there and leaning against the wall. No book no nothing. I got confused for a second till I realized something.

'Wait- did Isabella talk to him about his birthday again?'

I paused for a moment before walking up to the ravenette.

"Ray-ray?" I asked quietly.

The male looked up at me slowly before letting out a small smile. 

I would be lying if I said I wasn't shocked. The last time I saw Ray smile was when I first called him my best friend. Although he would give me small smirks sometimes this looked like a genuine smile which was lovely to look at.

"Hi Willow." I returned the males gesture with another small but sweet smile. "Do you need something?" He asked quietly as if he was scared to speak. 

Now that scared me. Ray was one of those people that never cared about anything unless it was serious. He also most definitely never scared to speak. 

I walked up closer to the male and put my hands on his shoulders. 

"What's wrong Ray-ray?" I said in a serious but genuinely concerned tone of voice. "It's nothing." He answered quickly. I frowned before asking once again, "Ray. What's wrong?" I said more firmly. He didn't answer just stood there. I wouldn't ask again unless he denied again. 

It was about five minutes. 

Five minutes of me staring at Ray with a look full of concern. 

Five minutes of the said male doing nothing and just staring down at the ground.

This kept going on for about ten more minutes until I got an idea.

'The best thing to do in this moment is comfort him.'

So I did exactly that. I removed my hands from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist pulling him into a gentle hug so he could push me away any moment he wanted to. I didn't say anything and he didn't push me away. It was a small moment till I felt him rest his chin on my shoulder. I smiled slightly and hugged a little tighter into more of a comforting hug.  

"Do you wanna talk about it?" I asked quietly.

Ray just mumbled something really fast that I couldn't understand and then let go of the hug.

"Thanks." He mumbled under his breath before starting to walk off.

'Should I ask about what he said? I mean would it be good to get it out?'

I grabbed a hold of the ravenette's wrist to stop him. He turned around with a confused  face and bluntly said, "What?"

"Uh- We're going to talk about the escape outside! Also we're doing some more training and stuff." I said quickly ignoring my past thoughts. Ray just stood the for a second before he nodded. "So where to?"

-Timeskip-

"Hey Willow?" I heard the voice of Emma call out to me. I turned my head to the side to see the orange haired girl. 

We were in the nursery right now helping the babies go to bed.

"Yea?" I asked looking back down the the crib next to me.

"Do you know when your going home?" She asked in a curious tone. "Hm?" "I mean like when your going to your world? You said you teleported here because you wished on a star and it magically came true. I'm not saying I don't trust your word it's just if you wished to know your favorite anime does that mean you will travel through different worlds other than ours? Or is what you call it The Promised Neverland your favorite?" She finished with a small sigh. I looked at her with a look of pure shock. "I never thought about that Emma!"

'Will I travel through different animes? And how long am I gonna be in this one? Will I go through all of the animes I watched?!'

I dug my hands through my hair in annoyance. I needed more time to think about this myself.

"Hey Emma?" I questioned. The female turned to me to show she was listening. "Can you go get the kids outside and train them with the rope thing again like a zipline?" I asked. Emma nodded happily and laid down the baby she was holding and then walked out of the room to gather everyone up.

'Now I can do it.... No one is watching'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'I CAN GO READ THE NEW ROMANCE MANGA NOVEL I FOUND ON THE ROOF SO NO ONE WILL JUDGE AND STOP ME!!!'

Ello guys! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile iv'e been really busy! I hope you enjoyed this chapter none the less!

Question for the day-

What is your favorite anime?