ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

The Promised Neverland

If I'm being honest the picture up top when I found it I thought it was just a picture of the trio and was scared half to death when I saw Isabella but then realized she was only part of the picture. (▰˘◡˘▰)

They all whipped there head towards me quickly.

Norman and Emma immediately started bowing and apologizing to me and they looked really dumb but it was amusing, and Ray put his hand on his forehead shaking it side to side in annoyance of the duo. 

I laughed and told them it was no problem and they let out a big sigh of relief.

"No apologies Ray-ray?" I said with baby eyes blinking a lot.

He laughed and responded with, "Not a chance."

I rolled my eyes and the albino boy turned to me, "You must be confused. So uh-."

"Don't worry about it." I said bluntly and he looked at me even more confused then I would have been about the secret if I hadn't known. 

"I already know about the demons and stuff. I mean I work with Ray as a traitor too." I said looking to the side and back at them.

 And let me tell you when I say, there faces were priceless.

Emma just looked super confused again and Norman was looking at me in utter shock. 

"I just know a little bit more." I mumbled and Ray was even confused but that moment is when he remembered. 

"Hey Willow." He said and I turned my head to him a tilted it to the side.

 "Hm?"

"Didn't you say sometime you would tell me about how you ended up coming here?" He asked.

"O-oh yea." Emma and Norman were now curious too.

"Well you see it was actually on my shipping day." I said quietly trying to add some  suspense.

They all froze up. 

"I was walking into the gate and I saw a bunch of weird looking creatures. When I heard a voice. It was grandma. She is the leader of all the moms. She told the creatures to stop in there tracks and she told them I was need for something important."