ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15

The Promised Neverland

I walked into the dining hall to be face to face with Isabella.

"Oh hi Isabella." I said trying to hide the hatred hidden in my voice.

!!!BIG SPOILER PART! SKIP IF YOU WANT!!!!

Isabella might feel bad and all after they escape in the first season and save the kids from being eaten in the second season. But she is not nice now! She is just trying to keep us all here so we can get 'adopted'.

!!!SPOILER OVER!!!

"Good evening Willow. I suppose you are doing well?" She asked me while smiling.

'She is a good liar I'll give her that.'

I smiled back slightly.

"Did you know Isabella that I could destroy you any second? I could frame you for helping the kids out and the higher ups would believe me . Or I could bring you out to were no one could find you and kill you right then and there?" I spat out venom lacing my speech.

"W-what?!" She answered with a terrified face.

"Well?" I answered, trying to hide my small smile.

"Yes." 

My whole face and aura changed. I was now all bubbly and happy without a care in the world.

"Oh that's good! Just making sure you remember your place! (。◕‿‿◕。)"

"Oh, of course." She said, her voice wavering a bit.

Step one complete- Scare Isabella for awhile

-Timeskip-

"Hey Don!" I yelled running across the field to him.

"Huh? Oh hi Willow!" He answered me while smiling.

"Can you gather up all the kids above five and all of the kids our ages?" I asked pointing over to a farther spot in the field. "Bring them over there." I finished and ran back inside.

I went to the bedroom and went to my bed. I bent down and reached under my bed feeling around a bit until I felt the ropes and rocks.

I only grabbed one of each though, saving the others for later.

I ran out of the bedroom, down the hall, and through the back door.

'Lets see if Don was able to gather up everyone already.'

I walked outside and looked towards the space I had pointed to awhile ago. All the kid I needed were there too!

"Hi everybody!" I said with a smile.

"I thought you would come with Ray." Lannion said grinning.

A bit of red rose to my cheeks but I ignored it and focused on the other fact. "Wait Rays not here yet?" I asked confused.

"Nope. Don said he tried to get Ray but he wouldn't come." Emma said.

"The stupid stubborn emo kid-." I paused for a moment realizing everyone was looking at me. "Uh- I mean, I'll go find him." I said quickly as I ran back up the field and into the house.

'Now to find that emo kid-'

Ello! Sorry for the short chapter! Usually I type over 1,000 words but I'm lazy today so I only typed 500. 

Question of the day-

You got warped into you favorite anime! What is the first thing you do?