ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

The Promised Neverland

We ran into the scene just in time to see Isabella bracing Emma's leg.

Emma was shaking and Isabella put her hand on Emma's cheek.

They all froze and looked at Emma's leg.

"You won't be able to move for awhile, which means I'll have no worries for tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?" Ray said in a curious but full of hatred kind of voice.

"Yes. That's right." Isabella continued, "You an stay and celebrate Emma. ...... There was a notice from headquaters, so congrats Norman the time for you to be shipped has come."

Emma's eyes widened and she turned to look at Norman who looked speechless.

Everyone gasped and Willow covered her mouth. 

She knew it would come but it still was a shocking scene.

"Normans getting... shipped out?" Ray asked in disbelief.

"Yes." Isabella responded bluntly, "It's happening tomorrow."

I just stood there looking down thinking of ways to stop what Isabella currently was talking about.

Emma was still on the floor shaking in pain and holding her knee. 

"So then." Ray started, "What happened to Emma?!"

Isabella smiled and said, "It was a clean break so don't worry."

Even my eyes widened at this.

'Why am I so surprised? I've watched this a million times!'

She picked up Emma while saying, "I guarantee it will heal up perfectly without a scar. But it will take a few months to do so."

She turned her head to Ray, "I do hope this heals before your birthday, Ray."

Then she turned over to Norman, "And Norman. Give me that bag later."

Norman's eyes widened and he just stood there. I mean I would to if I was told I was going to die tomorrow night.

"Now, lets go back to the house." And with that she walked off Emma still in her arms, shaking.

.

.