ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

The Promised Neverland 

It has been only been one night and I still haven't talked to the trio.

'UGHHHHH. I DON"T WANNA SOUND CREEPY I NEED TO FIND A GOOD APPROACH!'

I was walking down the long hall thinking of ways to talk to the famous trio when I bumped into someone. 

I looked up and saw...

'Ray..... OH WAIT FRICK RAY!'

"O-oh. I'm sorry." I immediately said giving a small bow. 

My cheeks flushed red at the sight of him taking in all of his features from his dark locks to his shining eyes and-.

'AGH STOP IT WILLOW YOUR BEING A SIMP AGAIN!!! (ಥ﹏ಥ)'

He just stared at me for a few second before nodding at me and walking away into the, library?

I stopped for a second and clutched my heart.

'HE ACKNOWLEDGED ME!!'

(A/n- Am I the only one that would also be this desperate and scare off my crush because of it?  (▰˘◡˘▰)'

It was around time to go to bed so everyone should be heading upstairs by now but he went into there?

I walked up to the door out of wonder and barley peaked in.

I let out a small gasp at the sight.

'There all there. All three of them. Emma, Norman, and Ray'

"Why do you think a kid our age came in through! It doesn't make sense!" He heard the familiar voice of Emma.

"I don't know maybe she-."

"She might be another spy." Ray interrupted the white haired boy.

'Oh gosh it is the first time I have heard his voice in person! Wait-! WILLOW WE HAVE BEEN OVER THIS NO SIMPING!!!'

They both froze.

'Well he caught on quick.'

"B-but why would they need another spy?" Emma stuttered, shook by what Ray had said, "Have you ever even talked to her?"