ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

The Promised Neverland

I was currently in the library. Storming through the shelfs looking for anything Ray has read. I had gotten most of them but I was checking over again just in case.

'AHA!'

I saw a thin book Ray had been reading the other day and looked at the cover only too be filled with surprise.

'Ray reads Toilet bound Hanako-kun?!'

It was book ten too! How did I miss these?!

I ran around the library for the next hour gathering up all of the books. When I was finished I slumped down in a chair exhausted. I mean I guess It was my own fault that I'm this tired. I shifted my head around a bit thinking random thoughts.

'I wonder what Ray-ray is doing right now.'

I paused for a moment.

'Wait what time is it?!'

I quickly lifted my head from the wooden table and looked at the digital clock across from me.

'11:00 a.m'

I sighed in relief and laid my head back onto the cold wood.

"Hey Willow? Have we gotten everything for- you know." I heard a hushed voice say. I looked up for my stormy blue eyes to be met dark green ones. "Oh hi Gilda! Yea I think we do. I just needed to get all of my stuff in here." Gilda glanced around the room in confusion. "You hide all of your stuff in the library?" She asked with a confused face. I sighed and shook my head. "No I was getting all of the books that Ray has read! Did you know he reads Manga sometimes?!"

"Uh-."

.

.

.

.

.

.

Gilda sighed and shook her head before walking out of the room.

I just went back to looking around for anymore manga.

There was another set of footsteps and looked up to see Nat. He looked extremely tired and worn out.

"Oh hi Nat." I mumbled glancing at him before turning back to the bookshelf in front of me. 

"Hi. *huff* Did we already eat? *huff*" 

"Uh yea? You weren't there?" I asked confused tilting my head to the side a bit. "Wow I feel so loved." He said with a '¬_¬' face.

"Where even were you?" I asked curiosity lacing my voice.

"Uhm- Hey what are you doing? Are you looking for books?" 

"Hm? Oh yea! I need to get back to that! Hey Nat what time is it?" The red haired boy walked over to the table I was sitting on before and looked at the clock. "11:56? Why?" "What?! It's already almost lunch?!" I quickly ran up to the table Nat was at and scooped up all of the books I had grabbed. "See you in the dining hall!" I yelled before running out of the room with a small smile. I ran down the hall dropping books a couple of times and having to stop just to drop five more while trying to pick one up. So by the time I got to the bedroom it was about 12:10. 

I dropped all of the books onto my bed with a huff. "I think that's about it. I can always go back and check again." I leaned down on the floor with my head pressed against the ground. There where a bunch of books and a huge bag right under the front frame of my bed. I grabbed it and dragged the item from under the bed out into the open.

It was a simple black backpack but there was a white glaring cat on the front. 

I smiled at the bag in my arms.

'Oh I missed you glaring cat! It was so hard to annoy people without you.'

I set it onto the middle of my bed and leaned back down to grab some of the books. 

How I got the bag is I asked Isabella. She asked headquarters and they made one for me. The thing is I asked for the bag extra big so I could put as many books as I wanted in it. 

I grabbed a couple of books and dropped them onto my bed. This went on for awhile before there was a huge pile of books on my bed. I started to put them all in the bag two at a time. And to keep myself from being bored I counted all the books I had. I think it was one hundred and twenty three? Or one hundred and twenty four? I already forgot. 

The bag was finally full and there was still endless space left in the bag. 

'There.'

I lifted the bag and it was as light as a feather! 

'This is some kind of witchcraft.'

"Willow!" A voice yelled down from the hall. Emma ran up to the wide open door of the bedroom. "We need to start setting up for dinner." She said with a grin before running off.

'What?! It was twelve something a moment ago!'

I ran out of the bedroom and down the hall to the dining hall. 

"Only a couple hours till the escape and Ray's.... plan.'

Ello! Sorry this took so long to post! Also my friend just told me she has Wattpad so could you please go follow her? Her user name is-

Star_Catcher_OwO

And the question for today-

Whats your favorite animal?