ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17

The Promised Neverland

'Tomorrow night. We're leaving the house tomorrow night.'  

Yet I steal was yet to come up with a plan to stop Ray! I had thought for hours but nothing came up!

I am in the library right now flipping threw random sad books to see how the protagonist saves the main agonist from dangerous moments. 

'UGHHHH! This is so dumb! I can't even think of how to help Ray-ray!'

I dug my hands into my hair in annoyance and swung my legs back and fourth.

 To be honest I probably looked like a whiny toddler who didn't get there favorite candy from the gas station. 

I just sighed in defeat and placed my hands onto my lap and started to go into my own little world.

Something then popped into my brain and I remembered the other night. I still didn't have a clue what Ray said but I just hoped it wasn't anything to big.

(A/n- Real quick- What do you think Ray is upset about? I wanna see your ideas!)

I pushed the stack of books away from me and leaned back in my chair.

'Maybe a good rest will help? I mean it is morning though.'

 I pushed my chair away from the wooden table and stood up to head anywhere but in here. I needed to clear my mind.

"Willow!" I head a high pitched voice calling for me and swiftly turned around. Jemima was standing there with a nervous expression. Now that I think about it I haven't really talked to Jemima that much apart from playing with her and some other kids a few times. "Yea Jemima?" I asked in a softer tone to help the nervous girl out a bit. "C-can you play with Sherry, Yvette, Jasper, Phil, and me?" She asked her voice wavering a bit. I smiled at the young girl before saying, "Of course! Can you show me where you guys are playing?" Jemima's whole face lit up and I'll tell you I forgot all my worries for the future at that moment. "Mhm!"

-Timeskip-

Jemima led me outside by holding my hand and he tiny held felt like holding Phil's tiny hand! Adorable! 

"Guys I got Willow!" Jemima announced to the small group of kids sitting on the grass.

 We were way out into the field and the sun felt really good! It was almost a perfect day but, the wind just had to ruin it but blowing every time you got warm again from the sun.

All of the kids cheered and it made me giggle a bit. 

Jemima led me a bit closer to the group before letting go of my hand and joining in the circle the kids had formed. And once again- I sulked in my head for another tiny hand leaving my own. I joined the circle and smiled brightly.

"So what do you guys wanna play?" I asked curious if they hand a game in mind already. 

"Yep!" Yvette said, "We're gonna play prince and princess!" She said happily. "Oh? Well what role will I be playing in this elegant game?" I questioned in a British accent with a grin "The queen!" Sherry said rather quickly. "Then what about your roles?" I asked a question once again.

(A/n- I'm lazy and don't wanna write that whole thing where it goes- "The knight!" Jasper said with joy. "The princess!" Jemima said with a huge smile and just as much joy. ಠ_ಠ)

"The knight!" - Jasper

"The princess!" - Jemima

"The prince!" - Phil

"The maid!" - Sherry

"The maid!" - Yvette

(A/n- Yes I know I put the maid two times castles have more then one maid)

"Then lets start the game!" I said with enthusiasm to get the kids more excited.

 "Wait!" Yvette said stopping everyone, "We still need a king! We can't just have a queen and no king!" She explained and the other kids eyes widened in realization before they all nodded rapidly. "Then lets go find a king!" Yvette continued leading off the other kids to who knows where.

'Why do I feel like I just got set up on a blind date by a bunch of 4-5 year old kids?'

I sighed and feel backward onto the grass. 

'And why do I feel like there gonna kidnap someone for this?'

I laid there thinking about all the weird things those kids could be doing for about twenty minutes.

"I'm beginning to think they forgot all about the game." I mumbled under my breath and shifted myself to the side a bit.

"Who forgot what?" Said a way to familiar voice. 

I sat up straight and looked up to see Ray.

"Oh hi Ray-ray." I said with a small smile.

"Hi." He sat down next to me and asked me a question, "What game were you playing?" "Oh! I was going to play prince and princess and they ended up making me the queen. We were about to start when the said there needed to be a king for the game and I think think they forgot because I have been siting her for about twenty minutes." He nodded and we didn't say anything for a second till I saw him smirk.

"So you got set up on a blind date by a bunch of kids and then got stood up by them?" He said looking like he was about to laugh.

"I DID NOT!!!"

He just smirked wider "You so did." He said and I huffed and turned to the side with my arms crossed. "Are you pouting now?" Ray asked trying to stifle a laugh. "Stupid emo boy."

*TotAlLy dRaMAtiC gAsP*

"Huh?" I said and turned towards the sound just to see the small group of kids that I was playing with.

-Before well- That-

3'd P.O.V --->

The children had done it. They had successfully kidnapped Nat to be the king of the game. Nat was just sitting with a bored expression as he was being dragged by these kids. 

Before they just asked him to follow them but he apologized and told them he was cleaning up from breakfast. 

So they tied him up and put tape on his mouth.

Where did they get this stuff who knows?

Nat had just given up after awhile and was just bored now as they dragged him down the hall to the door. 

Once they were outside the children paused for a moment as they saw someone with Willow in the distance. So they left Nat there and went off to look. Once the got close enough to have a good view they saw Ray and Willow. Ray was making fun of the said female while she just looked offended and pouted.

Yvette let out a dramatic gasp.

The duo both turned to them and looked confused, "Yvette why did you ga-?" "Why didn't you tell us there was already a king for the story!" They just sat there for a moment.

"Wait wha-"

"Now we can play!" Jasper said and all the kids smiled.

"Oh great." Ray mumbled.

Ello! Do you think Ray is gonna roleplay with them or try to walk away?

Question for the day-

Whats your favorite fast food place?