Chapter 22

(Merida POV)

This is one of the reasons why I don't like being a princess. Because a princess doesn't usually make battle plans. Of course I wasn't the only person making these plans. I was making these plans with my best friends Hiccup, Rapunzel, and Jack. "I have a question, how are we going to tell the difference between us and our evil twins?" I asked.

"I haven't thought of that. Hiccup, you're smart, why don't you come up with something?" Jack responded.

"Got it." Hiccup answered.

"There's some black dust you can test with that Pitch left behind." Rapunzel said. It seems that Hiccup was excited because he smirked. While Hiccup went off to test a way to tell the difference between us and our evil twins, the rest of us stayed to finish our battle plans. I was actually really surprised at some of the suggestions that Rapunzel made. She's a genius at this stuff.

"Where are our posts?" Bunny asked. Me, Jack, and Rapunzel looked at each other with shock. We totally forgot to include the other guardians in the plan. "Are you kids that dumb?" Bunny said.

"Now calm down Bunny, its a sign they really are a team. And besides they are still just kids." North responded.

"But you're right Bunny, sorry we forgot about you guys." Rapunzel apologized.

"Okay, we're gonna need someone up top. Sandy that'll be you, if you have anymore fairies Tooth then they can help Sandy." I said strongly.

"We'll be on the floor and you guys will be with us." Rapunzel added.

"Our evil twins will most likely try to come for us personally, so don't worry about us. It'll be easier once Hiccup can find a way to identify us." Jack said.

"Guys, I think I've found a way of how to separate us from our evil twins." Hiccup came in and said.

"Perfect timing." Rapunzel said enthusiastically.

"Well, believers can get rid of the black dust right? Like that kid Jamie." Hiccup said.

"Yeah, what about it." Jack asked.

"Well, we're believers. We're all believers.In order to tell the difference between us is to see which one is a believer." Hiccup answered.

"Well, how would we do that? If they touch more black dust they can possibly get stronger." I said.

"We need to touch them. Without getting killed of course." Hiccup answered.

"Are you kidding me?"

"How is that gonna happen?"

"This isn't gonna work."

"Hey, at least have some hope. Can you guys just believe we'll win this fight?" Tooth said after all the commotion.

"Tooth is right," North said. "We need to find our hope again and believe in our selves. It might seem impossible, but at least it'll be fun."

"It's possible that this method could even fully destroy our evil twins." Hiccup said.

"Then lets go and try it." Bunny responded. We all nodded in agreement.

(Hiccup POV)

We all prepped up to leave to the Pole. "You ready buddy?" I asked Toothless. He gave me a concerned look. "I know this is nothing like we've ever faced. But we can take a challenge. Well, at least I can, I don't know about you." He tackled me in response.

"Adorable." Merida said when she caught us playing on the floor.

"Sorry, we're all ready to go." I said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Good." She said with a smile and her face slightly red. When she walked away she put her hair behind her ear and was still smiling. I have never seen her like that.

"Lets go." Jack said when he walked in. Everyone got in the sleigh while I got on Toothless. I followed behind the sleigh while we took off. It was kinda hard to go through the snow globe. Toothless's tail almost got cut off, literally.

"Be ready everyone. They might be expecting us." Merida said boldly.

After we finally got in to the Pole....

"Well, we're in, but theres no one in here. Its silent in here." Rapunzel pointed out. Then out of nowhere an arrow was shot and missed Rapunzel's head.

"I guess I didn't get your archery skills Merida." Merida's evil twin said.

"Then let me show you how its done." Merida said with her bow up pointing at her evil twin. Suddenly some hair wrapped around Merida's wrist, it was Rapunzel's evil twin's hair. She was above us and lifted Merida up by her wrist. Then suddenly a whole bunch of nightmares came out of everywhere. There was still no sign of me and Jack's evil twins.

I got on Toothless and flew towards Merida. "Merida! Catch!" I said as I threw a knife at her. She caught it and cut the hair off. She started to fall and then I swooped in to catch her. I put Merida right by her bow on the floor, as soon as she got down she grabbed it and started fighting. I looked towards where Merida cut the hair and I noticed that black dust started coming out of the ends of the hair. The hair grew back. "Rapunzel's evil twin's hair grows back!"

"What?" I heard Rapunzel say with disbelief. Suddenly something hit me in the head and caused me to fall off Toothless. He caught me and put me on the ground. While I was on the ground rubbing my head i saw someone come out of the shadows.

"I've got more strength then you. I can actually throw. The only cool thing about you is that you have Toothless. Soon we'll make an evil version of Toothless as well."

It was my evil twin. When he finally got close enough to me I touched his face. The only problem was that I didn't completely destroy him. It only left a really bad mark. He hit me across the face causing me to fall once again.

"Ow. That hurt. It doesn't matter at least I can take pain. Merida will accept me, she will never accept you. I know how you feel about her. I might not know anything about you, but I'm not stupid." When he said that, I was surprised. I guess I never realized how I felt about Merida. Now that he said that, it gave me hope. Once he got close I tripped him and touched his face with both of my hands. He screamed in agonizing pain. He pushed me off. When he finally got situated we stood there looking at each other. Waiting for the other person to make a move.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT BEEN UPDATING. I totally forgot I even had a wattpad. Today I finally realized and made this chapter. I literally made this chapter in one day just for you guys. THIS CHAPTER IS MY APOLOGIZES TO EVERYONE. I HOPE YOU ACCEPT IT. I also thought it was finally time to put some romance in the story. NEXT CHAPTER WILL HAVE JACKUNZEL!!! Let me know if you guys like the romance in the comments. Please vote and comment if you want more of my story.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!

DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(or PIXAR) OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!!