Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Previously....
"Jack." Rapunzel said with a tear touching the ground. When the tear touched the ground I think I heard Jack say "Rapunzel...." in a slight whisper.

(Rapunzel POV)
When I heard Jack say my name I knew he was still in there somewhere. So I stood up and started to walk towards Jack slowly while lifting my arms slowly too. "Jack, I know you're still in there. You need to fight it." As soon as I said that I looked at North. We both had the same idea. When I got close enough to him I hugged him and secretly started to wrap my hair around him. It didn't take long, when it was finally wrapped around him I screamed "Now!" When I screamed everyone broke out of stillness and went to action. First Merida, Hiccup, Toothless, and North destroyed the nightmares that were about to get me. I started singing my healing song. The rest of the gang kept fighting the nightmares.
"We're wasting our time fighting these nightmares. Pitch is still controlling Jack!" Merida said while destroying at least a dozen nightmares at once. While I was singing I noticed black mist coming out of Jack and I thought "Its working."
"No!" Pitch screamed while noticing the mist.

(Merida POV)
I don't how I do it, but there was a nightmare practically everywhere I looked yet I still destroyed them. I looked up when Pitch screamed and noticed he was reaching his hand out toward Jack. When I looked at Jack I noticed black mist coming from him. When I looked back up at Pitch he started mumbling to himself and that's when I knew that he was still trying to control Jack. "Hiccup!" I yelled. He looked at me and I nodded towards Pitch. He knew exactly what I was planning. Hiccup flew Toothless behind and on both sides of Pitch to where he was about to fall. Finally, I shot an arrow straight in front of his face and he finally fell off his cloud. When he fell the nightmares disappeared and me, Hiccup, Toothless, and North went up to him. He fell under a shadow of a tree.
"It's over Pitch." North said while pointing his sword in his face.
"It's long from over. I will be back, when you don't see it even coming." Pitch said with a devious smile. Then just like that he disappeared into the shadow of the tree. Then we heard an explosion behind us. As soon as we heard it we turned around and saw a big ball of black sand fade away.
"Jack?" Rapunzel said with tears in her eyes. Then suddenly Jack woke up and gasped. When we all saw him awake we came rushing to him giving him the warmest hug. We all knew the fear inside Jack was forever gone.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
If you are currently reading this story then can you please check out my other story. I will try to update both stories on the same day. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote or comment if you want more of my fan fiction.
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!
DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!!