Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Previously....

"I can't help him anymore. I'm sorry." Rapunzel said holding my hand.

"No. No this can't happen." I said with tears going down my face. This can't be happening. Besides Merida, Jack, Rapunzel, and everyone at home Toothless was my real first friend.

My best friend....

(Hiccup POV)

As I was was there on my knees next to Toothless crying, I heard his heartbeat stop. Merida came behind me with her hands on my shoulders, trying to comfort me. "Thanks Merida, but I think I want to be left alone for a while."

"Ok. Whatever you want." Merida said with a tear falling down her cheek.

"Where's Pitch?" Jack asked looking at the skies.

"Jack, can we just stop worrying about that for minute?" Rapunzel said.

"But he's the one who did this! He hurt Toothless and he cut your hair off." Jack said teary eyed. Rapunzel put her hand on his face, wiped a tear, and hugged him.

As I started to accept the fact that Toothless was gone, I got up. "I wanna take him back to Burk so everyone can be there for his funeral." Merida, Jack, and Rapunzel walked up to me and hugged me. "Thanks guys." I felt them starting to let go and I saw their faces. They were smiling. I was confused, then turned around. It was a golden cloud flying towards us.

"Sandy!" Jack said smiling. He came up behind me, grabbed my shoulders, and started to shake me that I almost fell. I was smiling as well when I was looking up at the sky. As Sandy landed on the ground everyone ran to him except me. I stayed by Toothless's side. When Sandy landed everyone greeted him, but he wasn't focused on them. He looked past them and was looking at me. When he started walking towards me everyone followed.

"Toothless got hurt. Really bad." Jack said kneeling next to Sandy. Sandy then made a image above his head showing long hair and pointing to Rapunzel.

"Pitch cut it off,"Rapunzel said before Jack could," I can't heal him." Sandy touched my shoulder, then nodded. I didn't know what he was trying to say. He faced Rapunzel and then he shot out gold sand from his hands. They went behind Rapunzel connecting to her hair. It was unbelievable. Even if I described it, it still wouldn't compare to the real thing. Anyways, the sand made her hair long and blonde again.

"How is that even possible?" Jack asked.

"It's because I dreamt it," Rapunzel said holding her hair," I was dreaming of having my hair back and Sandy made it come true." She looked at Sandy, he smiled, and he nodded towards Toothless. Rapunzel immediately rushed to Toothless and laid her hair on his wound. Then she sang her healing song.

(Rapunzel POV)

When I sang my healing song, I was singing it so passionately. When I was finished I stood up and walked over to Jack. Hiccup then walked forward to Toothless and started kneeling in front of him. He put his hand on Toothless's head saying,"Come on, bud. Wake up. How long does this usually take?"

"I don't know. I've never tried to bring someone back to life before." I responded. We stood there for a second until Merida pointed out that she saw his tail move.

"Really?" Hiccup said with excitement. We all looked at Toothless's face to see if he would wake up. He then started to blink and made a noise. "It really is you! You're back!" Hiccup said while hugging him. Toothless was still a little hurt so when Hiccup hugged him he made a painful whine. "Sorry." Hiccup responded. We all came up to Toothless, kneeling beside him, petting him. I wanted to hug him so bad. We all camped out there for the night sleeping by Toothless's side. In the middle of the night I noticed Sandy leaving with a worried face. I knew something must've happened, but I just didn't know yet.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I'm sorry if it was short. I'm going to try to update my other story as well today and THANK YOU to all the people who are still reading because my story has reached a thousand people already. Please vote or comment if you want more of my story.

I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!

DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!!