Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Jack POV)
"So the teams all together. This is pretty cool." Hiccup said awkwardly. "I know!" Rapunzel said all excited. "But we have to keep our heads. We're going into battle." Merida said very serious. "We're going to the North Pole so you we can find Pitch and you guys can train." I said. "Santa, can I talk to you in your office?" I said very seriously.
"Why are they here? There just a bunch of kids!" "You should see them training." Then North was walking with me to see them training. Rapunzel, with her long hair, was climbing unbelievable heights and using her hair to take weapons out of peoples hands. Hiccup was flying with Toothless amazingly and blasting dummies all over the place. Merida was shooting her bow any where she wanted and she would never miss.
"Okay. I admit it, they're not that bad." "Not bad, they're amazing!" We sort of had a laugh after that. Then we heard a explosion. I looked outside, but I couldn't see anything because it was covered by black sand. I looked at the others and said "Pitch." We all went outside fighting Pitch's nightmares, but some how they seemed stronger. I was distracted by how stronger they were that I almost got caught by one. I got a little injury, but Rapunzel whipped the nightmare with her hair just in time.
"Are you okay?" "I'm fine. Thank you." "Guys, me and Merida need your help!" Hiccup said very alarming. "You can't defeat me." "Pitch." We all said together. "What is this? Is this all you got?! Haha! So pathetic. Mother Gothel, you know what to do." "Mother? Is that you?" Rapunzel said very confused.

(Rapunzel POV)
I only saw her face, but I wasn't for sure if it was her. Then, a lot of nightmares were spinning around the figure I thought who was Mother. "She disappeared." Merida said surprised. "Did you know her, Rapunzel?" Hiccup said very concerned. "No, of course not. Jack, you're hurt." I ran over to him very concerned because he fell to the ground. "I'm fine." "No your not." Hiccup and Merida came rushing to him as well. That's when I finally knew that we all cared about each other.
"How are you going to help with his injury?" Merida said. I explained to them about my hair. Then they burst out laughing. I was angry of course, but I put my hair on Jack's injury anyway and started singing. "Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine, make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine, heal what has been hurt, change the fates design, save what has been lost, bring back what once was mine, what once was mine"
While I was singing, my hair started to glow. I moved my hair off the injury and it was healed. "Believe me now." They all looked at me surprised and freaked out.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Sorry if this was long for you. I promise to put more Merida and Hiccup in the next chapter. Let me know what you think of my fan fiction so far in the comments. If you want to see a trailer for the THE BIG FOUR then go to http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=Ix9USJzXV0I
(Don't know if this URL address works on other devices.)
I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!
DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWN THE CHARACTERS!!!
THE SONG DOES NOT BELONG TO ME EITHER!!!
YOU CAN FIND THE SONG ON THE TANGLED SOUNDTRACK!!!