Chapter 20

(I didn't make the trailer. Made by Crystal .Erin on YouTube.)
Chapter 20
(Jack's POV)
I woke up to the sound of faded voices calling my name. Once my vision was clear I saw that the people calling me were Hiccup, Rapunzel, and Merida. "Rapunzel?" I said weakly.
"Yes, yes. Its me, I'm here." Rapunzel said sounding like she's been crying.
"Where are we?" I asked.
"Somewhere dark." Merida replied. When she said that I felt a chill. It's the same feeling I had when I first became Jack Frost. I was in the darkness again.
"Don't worry. When Pitch tried to get Toothless he couldn't see him, so he didn't capture him." Hiccup said.
"Well how long is it going to be till he finds us?" I asked.
"Not long from now hopefully." Hiccup said.
"So, what should we do now?" I responded. It was silent until Rapunzel spoke up.
"Why don't we talk about our life before all of this?" Rapunzel suggested.
"I feel like we all know each other pretty well already, Rapunzel." Merida responded. After that comment, you can slightly hear Rapunzel making a disappointing sound.

"Well, we just can't stand here staring into nothingness." Hiccup said.

"I have a suggestion. Lets try to get out of here." I said sarcastically. I know I couldn't see anybody, but I felt like they were all looking at me like I'm crazy. "You really just want to wait for Toothless?"
"Yes." All of them said together.
"Then sit tight." A voice said in the darkness.
"Who's there?" Merida asked.
"It's me, Jack," he said while walking out of the darkness. "Well, I'm not exactly Jack. I'm just a better, darker version of him."
"I have an evil twin also?" I said with confusion.
"What do you mean also?" Rapunzel asked.
"He means us. Hello, I'm also a better, darker version of you." Rapunzel's evil twin said. She, Merida, and Hiccup's evil twins walked out from the darkness. They looked exactly like us, but the only difference was probably their eyes. They were the glowing eyes of nightmares.
"My creations, I should say."
"Pitch." We said at the same time with a tone of disgust.
"Good listening, very good." Pitch said coming out of the darkness as well.
"Where are all of you coming from?" Hiccup asked quietly.
"Pitch, sir. We did not expect to see you." Evil Rapunzel said.
"Well, I am here today. I just want to tell them the plan myself." Pitch continued.
"What plan?" Merida said.
"The plan, to end all this nonsense. To bring us back to the Dark Ages," Pitch said. "You're evil twins will take your place and go to the North Pole to invade it."
"What, no?!?!" We all said together.
"It won't work. Yeah sure they look like us, but what about there eyes. They have the eyes of nightmares." I said.
"I can fix that. Show them." Pitch said while motioning to our evil twins. They all closed their eyes and we watched their eyelids glow. When they opened back up they looked like regular eyes. "Problem solved. You know what to do. Now go!" Pitch said to our evil twins while they ran off. "I must go as well. I'll be watching, waiting to strike when they have the Guardians exactly where I want them." Pitch said as he walked off as well.
"No!"
"You can't do this!"
"Let us out!"
"You won't win!"
We all shouted struggling to get out of the chains. After maybe an hour or so, we stopped. All you can hear was the rattling of the chains in the dark silence.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
Thank you guys for all the support I have gotten on this story. I appreciate it so much. And MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please vote and comment if you want more of my story.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!
DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!!