Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(Jack POV)

When I woke up I knew I needed to tell the others about Sandy leaving in the middle of the night. Luckily they were already up making breakfast. "Hey, guys. I need to talk to you...."

"Hahaha!" Merida laughed hysterically. "Sorry, Jack. What were you saying?"

"I was saying I need to tell you guys something." I said.

"Oh, you sound serious. Which means I shouldn't listen." Merida said before laughing again.

"Merida, don't be so rude. But she is right, we all had a rough night. I think it's time for a break, a long break." Rapunzel said while laying back down.

"But not to long." I pointed out.

"Of course not. Just a small one." Rapunzel responded. I layed down beside her. After that Merida and Hiccup joined us. All of our heads joined in the middle.

"I have an idea," Hiccup said suddenly,"Why don't we introduce each other to our family's?"

"Are you crazy? Nobody is supposed to know the guardians even exist. They have to believe in us." I said seriously.

"Can we just introduce each other to the important people? Like me and Merida's parents." Hiccup responded.

"Yeah, Jack. Let's have some fun." Rapunzel said.

I thought for a minute and finally agreed. "Ok, but only this once." They all cheered and threw their arms in the air. We first went to Merida's house or should I say castle. Oh, and if you're wondering how we got there, let's just say I have a secret stash of some those globe thingies and North doesn't know about them. Anyways, that's how we got to her world and when we got there her three little baby brothers greeted us.

When we first walked in we were all pretty shocked ourselves. The castle was amazing, and as soon when we walked in to the great hall there was already a big feast for us. We were eating and having a good time. We also met Merida's parents who were very pleased to have us there. "Don't eat to much we still have to go to my house." Hiccup said while we were halfway done with our plates already.

While I looked up from my plate and looked at Merida's family I remembered that when she came with us she said,"I'm coming with you, but the thing is my parents don't know about it. I sort of just lied to them." I guess she decided to tell her parents after all. If she did tell them than I'm surprised they even let her stay. She always talks or complains about how her mom is always controlling her life.

"Hey, well I think it's time to go to my home. Thank you for lunch and showing us around." Hiccup said. We all said our goodbyes and thank you's then left. We used yet another snow globe to get to Berk, Hiccup's home.

When we first got there, there were already some people who were waiting for us. When we landed the first person Hiccup went to hug was his father and then he went straight to this girl with a blonde braid and kissed her. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Astrid." Hiccup said.

"Girlfriend?" I responded.

"Yeah. What else would I call her?" Hiccup responded back. The reason why I asked was because Hiccup told me he was dating her, but he said that they don't really call each other boyfriend or girlfriend for some reason. Yet he never seemed to be bothered by it, but he said it so naturally. Anyways, he gave us a tour of the whole island which surprisingly didn't take that long. The only reason why it didn't take so long was because they were doing a lot of construction.(Hint hint: They're building all of the stuff from HTTYD 2.)

At the beginning of the tour he said that what he was going to show us at the end was going to be the best part and now we were at the end. He took us deep into the forest and then to this cave. We went in. It was dark at first, but my eyes adjusted. What we saw was unbelievable. It was a cave full of Night Furies. Merida and Rapunzel were amazed, but I was still in shock.

"After I found Toothless he showed me his home. Where all the other Night Furies were." When he said that I knew something wasn't right. The story he told us, of how he and Toothless became best buds, was totally different from this one.

"But I thought Toothless was the only Night Fury that you know of and the only one you've seen or met." I said pointing my staff at Hiccup. He just stood there still and dead silent. Just staring at me. I looked at Merida and Rapunzel, they were also like that. Then they all glanced at each other and went straight back to me. "This isn't real," I said with a sad yet confused face,"whats going on?"

It was silent, then they all went straight after me. Luckily I shot up in the air before anyone could get me. When I was flying straight up I noticed that all the Night Furies that were there are now gone. I wasn't paying attention so Rapunzel threw her hair and it wrapped around my ankle. She finally pulled me down. When I looked at her, her eyes looked like the ones from the nightmares. All of there eyes looked like that. They all walked towards me. I struggled to get out, but then Merida shot me with her arrow. I looked at where the hair was, but it wasn't hair anymore. It was a chain.

When I looked back up at them they started talking. There voices sounded like there was two people talking. Rapunzel spoke first,"Its over Jack."

"There's nowhere to go." Merida said.

"Nowhere to hide." Hiccup continued.

"What did you do to my friends?" I asked angrily.

"What friends?" Rapunzel asked.

"You know exactly who."

"Oh, those friends." Merida responded.

"They should be long gone by now." Hiccup continued. I knew it couldn't be true. They all started pushing me down into the ground. I went through the ground like water.

It was just pitch black.

----------------------------------------------

A/N

Sorry it took so long to update. School just started and other stuff, so I'm sorry. I hope you understand. Vote or comment if you want me to continue my story. I hope you enjoyed.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS THAT ARE MENTIONED!!!

DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!!