Chapter 21

(Rapunzel POV)
"We can't give up." I said for the hundredth time.
"It's too late, Rapunzel. Just give up." Merida said.
"What happened to you guys?! Why are you all acting like this?!" I said.
"Like what?" Jack asked.
"Like.... you have no hope." I responded.
"It's because we don't." Hiccup said.
"How can you say that? You used to hope for change", I said. "And Merida you used to be strong be brave."
"Who says I'm still not?" Merida responded.
"Well, you're not really acting like it. And Jack", I said," you used to have the need to believe." Jack looked at me with sincere eyes. "I'm not giving up, I'm still just always dreaming." They all looked at each other with weak smiles. They all looked like they were about to cry. "We can't give up." Just at that moment when we all wanted to hug each other Toothless came in. It was hard at first to see who it was because when Toothlesss came in a blinding light came in. Our eyes took time to adjust, but we were grateful. He wasn't alone as well.
"Oh, Jack. Your teeth still white as ever." Tooth said.
"👋. U👌?" Sandy said.
"So Pitch put you guys in the gutter?" Bunny said.
"Milk and cookies, thank god you're alive." North said. When we got out of our chains we hugged the guardians then for a moment looked at each other, and hugged. We couldn't be more happy.
"How did you guys get out?" Jack asked.
"What do you mean?" Tooth asked.
"Well, our evil twins were on there way to the pole to invade it." Merida said.
"Well, Toothless came way before they could even get close to us." Bunny responded.
"Well, what's the plan?" Hiccup asked.
"I'll tell you what the plan is. We're gonna go to the pole and take it back." Merida answered.
"Well, it's not that simple." Jack responded.
"Of course not, we need a plan with strategy." Rapunzel said. The guardians just stepped back and went along with our plan. Merida, Hiccup, Jack, and me were fitting together like a puzzle. I've never seen us act like such a team.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
I have a feeling it's almost time to end this story. Please comment if I should end it now or keep going.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Comment and vote if you want more.

I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!
THEY BELONG TO DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR)!!!