Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Merida POV)
How did she do that? "So you were telling the truth? Wow, that's amazing! You can heal us if we are injured." "I'm pretty sure we all thought of that." That smart mouth Hiccup said that. When we went back inside, North gave all of us a huge hug. "What was that for?" I said barely catching my breath.
"All of you just fought your first battle! All together as a team. It's time for all of you to go on this adventure without me." "Wait, what did you just say?" We all said together. Then the North Pole started to vanish before our eyes. "What's happening?" Rapunzel said. "We wouldn't be freaking out if we knew the answer." I said. Then everything was suddenly gone. "I didn't know he can do that. I have got to try that so I can scare Bunny!" Jack said very satisfied. "What now?" Rapunzel said very awkwardly. "I have experience in the forest, so we have to make a shelter and find food." I said confidently. "Me and Toothless can get some food and find some materials to build a shelter." Hiccup said. "I guess."
Why does he have to do everything? I feel so useless.
(Hiccup POV)
"Finally, we'll be useful bud." Then Toothless slapped me in the face with his ear. "Fine, I'm glad I'm useful. Hey look, there's a pond down there. Let's go get some fish." When we got down we caught a lot of fish. After a few minutes later, Toothless started to growl in to the woods. "What is it bud?"
"The one with the dragon. Why would they want you on the team? The only strength you have is that dragon." I didn't know who it was at first, but then I saw a nightmare and knew it was Pitch. "That's not true." I said as I slowly started to move toward Toothless. "There's something special about me inside and you know it. You're scared of us, all of us." When I finished that last sentence I finally got on Toothless.
When I got on him he instantly blasted the nightmare. "Let's get the fish and go bud." We barely got out because when I looked back down there was a lot of more nightmares. Then a women came out with the nightmares and she was staring me down as Toothless flew away. When I got back I told the others about what happened. After that, we were on our best guard.

----------------------------------------------
A/N
I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I have decided to add a new chapter on Fridays. Leave a comment or vote if you want more of my fan fiction.
I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS THAT WERE MENTIONED IN THIS STORY!!!
DREAMWORKS AND DISNEY(OR PIXAR) OWN THESE CHARACTERS!!!